Anybody know how to fix read camber problems?

Turbojovi

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slot the rear crossmember to get some camber adjustment out of it. If you don't want to or can't do that, you can purchase a crossmember with this done already, or even fancier setups.

What else is done to the car...? I see a finned differential cover, bigger wheels, rear disk brakes...

Also I'm not saying go out and bomb your local mountain roads. But onramps/offramps, take them a little faster here and there. You'll use more of the tire and your tire wear issues will be gone.

EDIT: You could also raise the rear of the car. Higher ride height in the back = less camber. I wouldn't be worried about that much camber though.... I bet your toe is way off for a daily driver.

whats the name of the the company that makes this rear cross memeber?

it has a posi rear end the last owner said toyota MR2? has panasports 14 or 15 rear disc brakes probaly from a 240zx ill be post pics later to help my identify some of these parts

Weird, there is a Nissan stamp on the cover..240Z doesn't have rear discs. maybe 240sx? and they don't come drilled stock..

Try getting the pics of under the Diff. one can tell a R180 and a R200 apart from the size.

Do 510s come stock with Anti roll bars in the back!? I don't remember seeing one under my 510.. I'm really tired can't remember.

I don't think 510s came with rear bars... that one is likely aftermarket.

They didn't. Cars come from the factory with slight understeer designed in. Lowering or adding a stiffer front bar increases this and the need for one at the back to counter act this.

Dude dont even worry about it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a little neg camber is good. plus it looks gangster. Mine is alot worse!!!!!!!!!

why waist the time/money doing all that work.

most street 510 dont need a sway bar in rear. Kinda defeats the purpose of a IRS. Unless you race on a nice FLAT TRACK and corner really hard

on rear swap bars one MAY adjust of thay have added holes to pick from.

If you DONT what you can do is tighten the bushings or loosen them. Thats a cheap adjustment right there.