engine bay clean out

datson4life

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean using the datsun cash for a down payment, thats the idea, because paying for a house is cheaper than renting, like i said, its at a maybe currently

I know what you're saying, and I'm saying if you need the money you'd get from selling a Datsun just to make the down payment, then you aren't really in a position to be buying a house because the value of a Datsun (in most cases) is chump change in the grand scheme of buying a house.  Unless you're in nowheresville North Dakota, in which case you could sell the Datsun and buy 4+ houses.

• Like 1

I dont think u guys get the idea, a normal house payment is about $1000, bear witg me, 1000 is the monthly payment if u are renting, not buying, now for same house if i sacrifice myself a bit and buy it , the payments will be 700-800 monthly, just gotta sacrifice a down payment, in which if i have to i will part ways with my 521, they asking down payments of 10-20k for buying

LOL, I agree on the blue steelies. Really get tanker's panties in a wad. Hell, throw some blue and white pin stripe designs on it.

520/21s look really good with the stockers. Much better than 620s imo, especially when they are slammed.

Hey tanker, which color would annoy you on my mint green B210? I'm about to have the new shoes coated :P

• Like 1

LOL, I agree on the blue steelies. Really get tanker's panties in a wad. Hell, throw some blue and white pin stripe designs on it.

520/21s look really good with the stockers. Much better than 620s imo, especially when they are slammed.

Hey tanker, which color would annoy you on my mint green B210? I'm about to have the new shoes coated :P

Blue

fluorescent pink, neon green just about any bright gawd awful color I am sure

I had planned hot pink, jrock talked me out of it :P

The gold I picked is just striking me as too boring now. Thought about this:

6872465879_2a9334004c_b.jpg

But honestly hope jrock comes up with some crazy creative shit that looks amazing since no one has posted any in put in my thread asking for opinions :crying:

Enough thread jack, I am sorry... Too much coffee, not enough updated threads.