engine bay clean out

datson4life

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: this rx7 radiator is garbage, champion rx7 radiator have a poor nasty design and are only 25% efficient, if that, imma just throw in an aluminum stock radiator, dont have the cash for another new one

CAM01509_zpsayte37zr.jpg

Bro whats with it hanging off the front support so much? And those radiators are garbage as far as I am concerened.

Its that far back so i can fit an electric fan up front, was looking forward to the graffiti cruise and failed, i hope stock rad can hold up, its a 3 core aluminum

So what i did was notch the inside metal behind the grill on the bottom and the fan sits flush behind the grill and the radiator sits flush against the front support.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Ive had tons of calls and messages and trades for this truck, but nobody, well a couple people out of i think hundreds, (no joke, i should screenshot) have come out to see it in person, u really gotta see in person before throwing offers, im a bit flexible on the price but only when people come see it in person, through phone i just throw a number cause im usually busy, i just think its funny how everybody wanted to buy it when its not for sale, i even turned down 8k when it had the l16 to a dude that fell in love with it

If i end up keeping it that's fine lol, but i gotta get rid of green one, i can only have one

• 2 weeks later...

Ive had tons of calls and messages and trades for this truck, but nobody, well a couple people out of i think hundreds, (no joke, i should screenshot) have come out to see it in person, u really gotta see in person before throwing offers, im a bit flexible on the price but only when people come see it in person, through phone i just throw a number cause im usually busy, i just think its funny how everybody wanted to buy it when its not for sale, i even turned down 8k when it had the l16 to a dude that fell in love with it

If i end up keeping it that's fine lol, but i gotta get rid of green one, i can only have one

REALLY 8000.00 that truck would of have been sold if i owned it,now you did the KA swap and how much you want for it?