engine bay clean out

datson4life

after that ive been driving like a 80 year old

You've never seen my grandma drive... Granny driving till someone pisses her off. Then, as she says, her "Tony Stewart kicks in." She got a ticket for reckless driving cause she was going 90 and tried to run this guy off the road after he pulled out in front of her on the interstate.

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You've never seen my grandma drive... Granny driving till someone pisses her off. Then, as she says, her "Tony Stewart kicks in." She got a ticket for reckless driving cause she was going 90 and tried to run this guy off the road after he pulled out in front of her on the interstate.

Dang thats intense, i get my speeding from my dad, he drive maybe one level under ur grandma, he's 70, he has been caught at 120 mph lol, but that was 1999, hes more chill now, tho a year ago he made our work truck come off the ground over a railroad, i caca my pants, and he kept driving like it was nothing, he was on the phone lol

Dang thats intense, i get my speeding from my dad, he drive maybe one level under ur grandma, he's 70, he has been caught at 120 mph lol, but that was 1999, hes more chill now, tho a year ago he made our work truck come off the ground over a railroad, i caca my pants, and he kept driving like it was nothing, he was on the phone lol

Your dad is 70? He looks younger than that. 

• 4 weeks later...

What do you mean I got a wagon,I think.

And just for the record I offered or sort of offered 13000.00 for a 2 door yesterday. But not for sale..I buy not build its fun watching other people make my stuff.lol

Wagon??....what wagon??.....all I see are wagon parts....... :lol:

Oics dude.....need oics....

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...