F/S jdm fender mirrors

I have real fender mirrors for sale. these are not the ebay 40 dollar ones these are the real deal, they are in good condition. 300+ shipping and paypal fees. I'm located in CA. for more info pls contact at 6264357659 price is firm. it comes with all hardware ready to install.

i had these mirrors on my 280z but no longer own the car so i kept them but now they are for sale. pls no lowballers. lets just keep it simple, you dont like the price u dont have to buy them. keep the bad coments to yourself. I dont care if youve seen them for cheap in any other page or if your friend lives in japan and can get them for cheap. thanks

bth_untitled3_zpsadb6fed9.png?t=1350190385

bth_untitled2_zps2b5b049e.png?t=1350190302

bth_untitled_zps80074930.png?t=1350190211

and this pix are installed on the car

bth_untitled2.png

bth_008.jpg

bth_009.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just friendly advice, rethink your pricing. NOS Nissans just sold on ebay for like 220. Thats auction after it had been up for weeks at a 280bin unsuccessfully.

• Like 2

"2/ Negative comments about the item or the price WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. These will be removed and the member warned once or temp banned, totally at the moderators discretion. No excuses, no exceptions."

Your not and wont ever be a moderator for one, so mind your business. Two my comment reflecting the price was in no way negative. Third I am interested in the mirrors at a fair market value.

So stop muddying up the guys thread with your stupidity.

PM sent about the mirrors.

Sorry for the late response. first if u wanna buy stuff from ebay u have all the right to do it nobody is forcing u to buy what I'm. selling. and there is a reason y u couldn't buy it for 280 cuz the seller didn't consider ur bid wasnt higher enough to let it go.

Just friendly advice, rethink your pricing. NOS Nissans just sold on ebay for like 220. Thats auction after it had been up for weeks at a 280bin unsuccessfully.

believe me they didn't sell it for that price. they will put it for sale again in few days.

Sorry for the late response. first if u wanna buy stuff from ebay u have all the right to do it nobody is forcing u to buy what I'm. selling. and there is a reason y u couldn't buy it for 280 cuz the seller didn't consider ur bid wasnt higher enough to let it go.

believe me they didn't sell it for that price. they will put it for sale again in few days.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.