Titan Wheels????

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i did the wheel. had a machine shop bore out {for behind on the alloys} the hub from 3 inches to 4 inches. it only need to go 5/8 deep i think. not very deep at least. the machine shop tried to bore mine all the way though on the first one. but i yelled at them and they had to make a plate to fix it. but then they got me back by ripping me off. talk to a a few machine shops and be sure to set a price. like 30 bucks a wheel or something. or you can do it with a router. check youtube and there is a video explaining.

2eDeYe;62106']

No kidding Charlie' date=' that's a '79 hub on a '86 drop spindle that will have '98 brakes :D[/quote']

Now that's RATSUN! All of a sudden I'm hearing an old Johnny Cash tune...

"One piece at a time..." :D

Go On You Tube And Click The How Tos They Will Show You The Bit You Need And Even Show You How Fast It Is To Do It. The Machine Shops Down Here Charge About $150 Per Rim. I Did Mine On My 2000 Frontier. Sold That To Go Back To The Old School.

i just watched the vid that PCD had the link to and it looks ez i think i'll try it.

i can't belive i'm chating with the real "bleach garage guy" your web site is the earliest i know of for 620's,its an honor:)

Speaking of Titan wheels...

why yes I do have plans for the Fairlady. I'm in the process of tearing it down to the body right now. (leaving the interrior in for now) I'm going to have a shop do the bodywork, some welding, and paint for me. color will be the original Datsun orange.

Then re-gasket and paint the stock L20 engine. Throw some 16x8 Sportmax wheels on it, put some lowering springs in it and then its about done.

The wheels are new but have a classic look to them. Lowering it a little will be the only modifications from stock.