Titan Wheels????

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yup, thats it about ten year after those pics that i have posted:blink:THATS THE BLUE STREAK:D

i searched your name looking for pics and couldn't find them. EDIT=found them! awesome truck, cool frame and engine work. anyway that's pretty funny i had seen your truck. i parked by it for a minute in my b210 hoping the owner{you!} would come out. do you work in the parts department? i talkied to a guy once that said he had a datsun, but he didn't say which kind. maybe you could suggest someone to fix my wiring on my 620. i can't figure it out.

Hey yahl just signed up I am trying to stay old school with parts and make it go fast what I think I need is an SU L serries intake.

Welcome to the bestest board evah :D

A little searching will yeild you some results on the SU's performance characteristics.

There's also a video in the Datsun FAQ (in my sig line) that you should take a gander at :)

charliebucket is your b210 orange if so i think i've seen you.yes i do work in the parts dept,and i do know the perfect person you could ask about your wiring,he is a service tech turned advisor and he has a 620 and is a electrical genuis give me a call at the dealership names david (770)-819-3141.

yep, an orange b210. my 620 is also orange. i will give you a call about the wiring sometime tomorrow. you think if i paid him he could come out to my house? i could tow it but then i'd be wasting money on a dolly. but it's killing me seeing it just sitting there. so did you see me and the family in the b210?we drove it around for the last couple of months because my wife's buick was busted. luckily we finaly fixed it. it's kinda tight in a b210 with a wife and 2 kids! i know we looked hilarious.