My first Datsun - '71 510 4D

qwk_snd

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a difference between no budget and needlessly wasting money. With that said though, if you plan on AutoX then I would pick up a decent set of coilovers. It will lower the car and give you the adjustability needed to tune the car when you start getting on the track.

There's a difference between no budget and needlessly wasting money. With that said though, if you plan on AutoX then I would pick up a decent set of coilovers. It will lower the car and give you the adjustability needed to tune the car when you start getting on the track.

Well, of course, I don't have all the money in the world to blow, but I'm no broke highschool kid either. lol Who makes a sweet set of coilovers for this thing?

Awesome find.

Take your time and ask lots of questions. Most of us have done everything to a 510, so there is a lot of knowledge here.

I'd say 280ZX struts and brakes with the coilover kit would be your best bet. Adjustability and bigger brakes FTW but make sure your auto-x class allows them.

Steelies would look great on this, maybe some skinny 15" ones?

Well, of course, I don't have all the money in the world to blow, but I'm no broke highschool kid either. lol Who makes a sweet set of coilovers for this thing?

That's the best part u make your own and there a tons of donor struts that apply .... Ok not Tons but more than one ..... I chose 280 zx fer the low ...... Yup still mad u bought my car ..... I was emailing him a offer of a double rainbow , Real unicorn and a centaur for trade ..... He keepz da wheelz

1000 bux to build struts.....pssh cut down 510 struts on the cheap ....call t3 get 250 for slip ons with 200lbs springs... 250 for plates .,...tristin's free bump steer spacers....mod the torsion rods ....half price.... sheet if u dun't like it drive up i got some 510 struts in stock form to donate...or just save up for some 280 struts ...and swap all the parts onto them...errrrr u could just cut some coils fer the ladies...and jalen....those wheels remind me of a sir mix a lot video for some reason.......beepers...

• 1 month later...