ohhhhhhh the front end damage

so i was pulling my five ten up the drive way so i could coast it in to the garage to day and the chain popped off my 620. All i could do was watch in horror as my dime coasted down the hill and in to the back of my hl. :(

hoodvalancesmash.jpg

lucky for me the hood was not bolted on or els it wold have ben toast. or maybe it would have saved the core support. who knows ! O WELL!

hood.jpg

hoodlowertrim.jpg

maybe it can be saved

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude thats cake!! look at this front end we fixed!!

IMG_0032.JPG

IMG_0029.JPG

IMG_0028.JPG

IMG_0076.JPG

Good as new!! about 12HRS and its done. The sucky part is drilling out all the spot welds! Besides that its kinda fun :D I think we went through 4 drill bits, even with cutting fluid!

kinda hard for me to see exactly whats efed up but i did just wake up from a nap:confused: i'll have to come over and see all in all it's just metal we can fix it it just sucks cus thats one more thing to add to the list of repairs but on the plus side one more skill under the belt:D

It looks pretty easy to fix. That's about as bad as the day my 240Z rolled off the trailer with the door open, The door got hooked on the trailer fender and bent it backwards. Good thing it did or it would have ran into my other z that was sitting there. Then I would have had to fix both of them.