2+2 with stance

CraigSnedeker

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always had a soft spot for 2+2's since my first 2 Z's were 2+2's, with ZG flares a drop and a rear spoiler they can look great, I know of a few that just look awesome.

OMG_0368.jpg?m=1283803669

Such as this one in Sweden, Here is a link to all his pictures, I think he is building a 1jz turbo motor and it's going to be a track car.

http://toni.dnsf.org/gallery3/index.php/

There is also a whole thread dedicated to 2+2's on hybridz.

• Like 1

This thing is tight, i never understood why people dislike the 2+2, to me it resembles the kenmari

ahh yes, i definitely see the kenmari semblance!

i agree, looks good!

I've always had a soft spot for 2+2's since my first 2 Z's were 2+2's, with ZG flares a drop and a rear spoiler they can look great, I know of a few that just look awesome.

OMG_0368.jpg?m=1283803669

Such as this one in Sweden, Here is a link to all his pictures, I think he is building a 1jz turbo motor and it's going to be a track car.

http://toni.dnsf.org...ery3/index.php/

There is also a whole thread dedicated to 2+2's on hybridz.

Dang... that's hot!

I never liked 2+2's but I think I changed my mind

• 2 weeks later...

I really dislike the first car. I fail to see how that is stance, it's dropped like an inch and has weak sizing and meh tires.

ill admit, i was expecting more but its still a clean looking car...lets critisize everything people post on this forum cuz thats just how we are here at ratsun...he has a clean car, looks good, and technically speaking it is stanced, just not "stanced" out. just because hes not at -1milion camber with 15x1000 rims stretching 195s scraping frame everywhere doesnt mean its not stanced. in all reality if you change the ride height of a car to make it lower...you change its "stance"...so get mad about it bro :rofl: