2012 olyinpics

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don`t care really,, just so we don`t get beat by a mostly uninhabited third world country like Canada..

Very funny, nearly pissed myself laughing when I read this.

Sort of like our love/hate relationship with New Zealand (we do like our Kiwi cousins).

How good is the young American gymnast!, great career ahead of her.

You were stating that you don't know jack shit about the world because you don't have tv, radio, or read the newspaper.

You're in the loop. Just too hipster to care.

IBTP

In Before Tristan's Posts

Sure... You obviously know me. Is hipster your go-to insult now? Unless its more hot woman in the Olympics set to skanky music, I'm over this thread.

I competed in my own personal dat-lympics today ... conetestant's me/myself/and Irene

First event : starting/running/stopping datsun = took 9th and awarded "Yes ... I have brakes" medal

Second event : cutting out and welding in replacement floorpans/firewall = took 13th and awarded "rust" ... made of pure canadian rust. Taste of old metal is free.

Third event : re-jetting/re-adjusting blah blah blah carburetor = never finished ran crying out of driveway and awarded "JDM510" Medal

Tomorrow's event : push starting datsun before work ... :lol:

• Like 4

I rike hot girls...

So what about the olynpics.. China always wins anyways.. it's amazing what fear does to the human body

Fear, and possibly a healthy dose of diuretics, human growth hormones, steroids, oxygen stimulation products etc etc etc.

:)

Fear, and possibly a healthy dose of diuretics, human growth hormones, steroids, oxygen stimulation products etc etc etc.

:)

Let's not get political now

:lol:

You guys are lucky for having Michelle Jenneke

michelle-jenneke-gif-dancing-281e5985-sz500x281-animate.gif

Wanna trade places?

We got hooters!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Yep, she's pretty damm fine, but, like every pretty girl, somewhere, someone is tired of putting up with their shit.

Hence the term sloppy seconds

had to fix that a bit