Leaving the datsun game

courier = mazda b1800 = Mazda Repu

Luv = izuzu = ????

did izuzu do a upgrade version of thier truck like mazda did??

isuzu got in bed with chevy and the late s 10s...i own a mazda b200 and its just a ford .....ford probe motor at that....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today i woke up with a text . And i guy wants to know if ill trade the z for his '70 510 4 door and $700. 510 has 107k miles on it and its "been garaged" since '74. no rust except for the valence. And it needs a new passenger door, passenger fender, and driver rear door.But has no title.and engine is out of car and needs a carb

so if anybody would be interested in it. pm me. and ill grab and resell it you to fun my toyota project.

advice time.... if u get a call from anyone wanting to trade a anything to you for zebra z take it ....secondly if someone says its been garaged since 74 u go look with a pocket of cash right away......if that person wants to trade for zebra z u say yes sight unseen and u high tail it over there to get it ... then of course sell imediately before u even carry a wrench by it.....this is important, to maximize profits u asolutely shouldnt try to work onit at all......a 510 garaged since 74.....

yeah. i personally am not interested i want to save up get something other than a datto to work on. mae some mistakes, and learn the get a datto again haha.

so if anybody is interested in it pm and i can text you pics of it.

Just leave quitter. Datsun's are for life, so once you sell your car you should go kill yourself.

This thread is total bullshit and I hate your guts.

I'm going to shoot you in the back of the head with a bb gun and tell your wife that we are gay lovers via Facebook with photo shopped pictures of my cock in your mouth with you giving the cam a :thumbup:

Then... When you get your new yota pos...

I'm going to super glue 500 Datsun emblems all over it.

Sorry. Didn't mean to lash out. I'll miss you, when you get this all sorted out we should get an apartment together. I miss you already, hold me.

Lol you will be back bro. The love for toyotas don't last long.

I hope this made someone laugh besides just myself

• Like 1

Omg I hope you show up at a ratsun meet in a Toyota and its on film.

Lol at least your still a funny guy and can take a joke like a true ratsun member.

Keep the fucking thing and just get another yota.

Like a slut you keep around when your wife won't put out :devil: hahahahahahahaha jk

secondly if someone says its been garaged since 74 u go look with a pocket of cash right away.....

lol it clearly hasnt been sitting quietly since 74

And it needs a new passenger door, passenger fender, and driver rear door.But has no title.and engine is out of car and needs a carb

Omg I hope you show up at a ratsun meet in a Toyota and its on film.

Lol at least your still a funny guy and can take a joke like a true ratsun member.

Keep the fucking thing and just get another yota.

Like a slut you keep around when your wife won't put out :devil: hahahahahahahaha jk

Damnit now i have to do some hard thinking, i guess i could afford both haha. or put it all in the dime an have that as a daily.

If the engine is a runner, and I would assume a day. But thats to say that everything in the bay is already installed and you just need to drop in a running and complete engine. To get a new title, you would have to take a bill of sale down to your local DOL and file for a lost title. There could be an inspection on the car as well as a waiting period until you can get a completely in your name title. Its something like the next two years you get a partial title and once it hasnt been contested by a previous owner, then they give you a full title to the vehicle.

My honest no hater advice to you would be to pass on the 510. You have a Z near completion and youve lost interest because youve hit some road blocks along the way. Now youre trying to buy a car thats in pieces with no title. I dont recommend it. If you really want to stay Datsun, then I recommend getting your head in the game and complete your Z. If you really need help with the car, Im sure there a few of us in the area that would be more than willing to come over and tear through that car to get it back to running condition so you can daily it.

People give you a lot of shit, but this is still Ratsun... we will bend over backwards to help one of our own.

Youre going to need to bust your ass to get that 510 to daily status and a place where youre going to want to drive it. Body panels, installing engine components, all the maintainence items (if it really has been sitting for as long as you/the owner say it has), let alone what youre going to have to do to get a title in your name... If your heart isnt in it, I say pass and get something else. I dont want to see another half completed Datsun project get sold because youve lost interest again when you realize theres work involved.

I would personally keep the z, but im forced to sell. But if i got the 510 i would probably pick up the corolla wagon daily that and slowly build the 510 up. i should have all the body panels i need. interior is in good condition except front seats. and engine and tranny comes with it. the kid that owns it pulled it out. it really is a decent 510. And if i did get it i would be saving it from a kid my age planning on droping a sr in it and drifitng it. and we all know how that will probably go. Be bye 510.

so ill sleep on it talk to my older brother and a family friend that knows about datsuns and see what they think i should do.