Another 2dr rat

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So today was a decent day. My ignition switch was bad so when i went to start the car i had to flick it back to "on" from "start" while the motor was still turning over from the starter. Got a new ignition switch in and she starts ACE. Also i installed an alternator out of a 1993 saturn i got from the junkyard for 20 bucks. Lastly i took the bigass seats that came with the car out and installed some pretty poor condition stock seats, but at least now i can get to the back seat!

img55121.jpg

img3924hs.jpg

img6117f.jpg

img0709sy.jpg These were the seats i removed if anyone wants them im asking 125 bucks for the pair. In excellent condition just not my style. Im in BOISE idaho

today was a good day me and few friends went up bogus mountain for some pics. The 510's clutch fan is officially worthless so she ALMOST made it. Time for an electric fan i guess, Anyway here are some pictures. Please excuse the crooked front end the car was in an accident before i owned it and im still working on getting everything lined up.

boguspics036.jpg

boguspics020.jpg

boguspics002.jpg

boguspics050.jpg

^^^ I know, I have seen them too. Just haven't pulled the trigger yet... probably should get a decent paint job first. Plus with an Orange/red car like this one it's easy to go with white for a stripe, but my car is white, so what color stripe do I go with? Red? Black? Decisions decisions... either way this car has brought it back into my mind, it looks too cool.

Thanks dirttrack!

Put the bumper off my 69 on the dd for now. The 69 has a long way to go before im worrying about bumpers lol. Been trying to figure out my overheating issue. She climbs on the freeway above 60mph. Oh well gives me something to do this weekend! Also pulled another set of front struts out of my parts 510 to cut and shorten this weekend. So look forward to some new pics! Hopefully a tad lower.

img0154qj.jpg

Got an aftermarket temp gauge installed, my stock gauge was reading that she was overheating and the aftermarket gauge....reads 184 -_-...I guess I learned my lesson on actually checking if something is wrong before trying to fix it. Oh well new thermostat (old was stuck open) and an electric fan are installed now.