WALMART BINGO

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First kid I ever saw on a leash had some kind of mental disability and needed to be restrained some how. I was standing in the line of an amusement park ride and this kid came tearing thru the line at the absolute end of his tether and he is chewing on the rope that separates the zig zag line sections and growling, it was pretty damn funny, this kid looked like he was having a good time.

• Like 1

But that's different ,,, having a "normal" kid tethered that way is pretty lazy parenting at best.... 

There is a dude in my youngest class that has to be tethered as you described or he would be gone with the wild..... He's a pretty good sized kid and walks like he is walking against a fucking hurricane,, teachers sometimes look like they are water skiing behind him.... .  He is the only child i have EVER met louder than my twins,,,,,,,,not by much mind you but louder none the less.. :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

I'm sure that's how this kid was aswell, I could hear the tether stretching when he wasn't making noise. Looked happy as hell to be chewing away on the rope though, and I'm not talking about a little 1/2" rope this was like a 2" dock rope for a ship and he was going after that thing like a beaver.

DJO6tCl.gif

Taking a box from a little kid? Fuck that person. I'd sooner put her in jail for that, than a drug dealer.

If I saw that happen I would step in for sure, you don't do that shit to a kid, especially when there are about a dozen sitting in the floor 3' away.

First kid I ever saw on a leash had some kind of mental disability and needed to be restrained some how. I was standing in the line of an amusement park ride and this kid came tearing thru the line at the absolute end of his tether and he is chewing on the rope that separates the zig zag line sections and growling, it was pretty damn funny, this kid looked like he was having a good time.

1849306683tard19yf.gif