Official Farewell to Wildmaninid thread

"stop" taking what i say so serious.... god knows i dont.....in all fairness i edited to a pg rating....but do understand i am a example of how not to let your emoticons off your posts...u know all :confused: so i can :angel: cause if i :ninja: ultimately i end up looking like a :poop: :thumbup:

ps i thought i got skibbed....didnt think u took mr that serious...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we made it to Maine. Hit Bangor about 10:30 last night. The 620 performed flawlessly. Just had my electric fan controller go tits up in montana, it was 106 out and pulling the passes on the freeway were reallllly taxing and burned the socket that holds the relay, so I did a quick style wiring job and wired it to come on with the key. Sunoco fuel sucks ass in my Datsun. Pings like a bitch. Finally got off the turnpikes and found Gulf....they had a 94 octane at the pump and the last 560 miles I had amazing power, towed the trailer right along at 75 mph plus with power to spare. Got tons of thumbs up, people asking about/checking out the truck at gas stations. Had a couple people snap pics, so maybe I will end up in the sightings thread.

More to come later. Going to be a busy few days getting things set up. I love you all

• Like 2