Can't win sometimes

Guest Rick-rat

Guest Rick-rat

The other day a box arrived UPS, it was for my wife. I asked her what it was and she told me it was my daughters birthday present. OK, so it needs to be wrapped for tomorrow and my lovely wife trying to be clever and leave me a "hint" had the box by the table with a bow, wrapping paper, scissors and tape. She then went to a play for the evening. She comes home and sees the box wrapped and said how nice it was that I took care of it. Then the smirk came to her face and said why didn't you take it out of the shipping box?. Then she informed me that there were actually 3 boxes of stuff in the shipping box and only 1 was for our daughter. When I wrap gifts they are wrapped like they are going around the world, plenty of tape to hold it together, of course I used all the paper on the big box so it had to be carefully unwrapped so I could wrap the smaller box or go to the store for more paper, (I opted for the 1st choice). Why can't women just say what needs to be done instead of trying to leave "hints" for what they would like to have done?. Is there a good answer for this?

If I hadn't done this I would be in the shit house for not wrapping it

• Like 3
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

The other day a box arrived UPS, it was for my wife. I asked her what it was and she told me it was my daughters birthday present. OK, so it needs to be wrapped for tomorrow and my lovely wife trying to be clever and leave me a "hint" had the box by the table with a bow, wrapping paper, scissors and tape. She then went to a play for the evening. She comes home and sees the box wrapped and said how nice it was that I took care of it. Then the smirk came to her face and said why didn't you take it out of the shipping box?. Then she informed me that there were actually 3 boxes of stuff in the shipping box and only 1 was for our daughter. When I wrap gifts they are wrapped like they are going around the world, plenty of tape to hold it together, of course I used all the paper on the big box so it had to be carefully unwrapped so I could wrap the smaller box or go to the store for more paper, (I opted for the 1st choice). Why can't women just say what needs to be done instead of trying to leave "hints" for what they would like to have done?. Is there a good answer for this?

If I hadn't done this I would be in the shit house for not wrapping it

Grin and bear it,1st lesson Dad taught me,You can NEVER make a woman happy.instead Randomly do nice things like buy them flowers or take them out to eat at their favorite restaurant,It works!!!
  • Like 2

Grin and bear it,1st lesson Dad taught me,You can NEVER make a woman happy.instead Randomly do nice things like buy them flowers or take them out to eat at their favorite restaurant,It works!!!

Kami...

Actually giving out advice instead of telling everyone to fuck off...YO!

Worlds gonna end.

• Like 1