My 1959 Chevy dream on project -someday soon !

I am making my 56 a driver so I can expand to try and paint this one and restore complete , the term car poor familiar ! that would be some of us ,I am broke at this time ,but still will not sell my 50s cars , it's a sickness ,last to go , anyway 1959 Brookwood 2dr less expensive car then cause you couldn't aford 4dr wagon or hardware store type car maybe.100_2174.jpg100_2173.jpg100_2172.jpg Also has 2"drop spindles and I hand rolled the door skin the tan side had a balanced 350 now gone !

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

my Mom graduated high school in '55 and was a car nut. she could tell a '55 Buick from a '56 a 1/2 block away. she thought the '59 Chevy was the heighth of style and I know that's part of the reason I love 'em, never mind that they are so bold a design as will never be seen again. I'd kill for just a four door Biscayne with a 235/three on the tree with maybe some of the newly stamped 16 inch copies of 1970s Monte Carlo rallys and derby caps let alone a tudor wagon! that is a sweet ride, hosestop!