510 Dual Su's, Seats, radiator, and some other stuff

i dont know what most of this stuff is worth. so im pretty open to offers. all parts will be cleaned before sale. Im located in stanwood Wa, 360 631 3898.. fastest way to get ahold of me. I have some other stuff laying around. if you need something random shoot me a message, i might just have it! if im way off on pricing message me!

Left and right front spindles with no strut tube. someone might be able to do something with them?

20$ for the pair?

L16 2 barrel intake mani. theres a crack in it. see picture.

15$

Dual Su's ran them on both my l16 and 20. i dont know much about what they are but i have pics! worked great comes with intake, filters and all. part of the linkage is slightly bent but still works just fine, theyve been sitting for a bit but i would clean them up before sale.

220$??

Stock datsun 510 leather seats. The drivers seat is pretty torn up. the passenger is in a lot better shape with just one long tear in the bottom. ill even throw in the seat covers that came on them! haha sliders are still on them, thinking about saving those though...

120?

510 radiator, fins are all pretty straight, been repaired once, i dont believe it leaks.

40$

Radiator fan shroud

15$

Datsun OHC valve cover, i can strip the paint off

20$

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That strut bar looks the same as mine stock L16 it cleared with a down draft weber and it also clears my L20b with side drafts

hope this helps some buyers

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.