Datsun swap meet car, show and DYNO day!!

69FJWagon

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny, I hardley ever let anyone drive my car, so the whole time Troy was running it I felt like it was cheating on me:lol:

Which one was your wagon?

Was it the army green one?

Cause that was cool when the owner came out with the ammunition case (bullets) as a tool box. I want to get one of those too.

Which one was your wagon?

Was it the army green one?

Cause that was cool when the owner came out with the ammunition case (bullets) as a tool box. I want to get one of those too.

yeah, that's my wagon and I. I keep my mikuni stuff in that box.:)

Ya the green 1200 made the most power of the day at 193hp out of a carbed 16 valve KA (Car runs mid 13s) and the dyno people said it was reading low cuz it wasnt corrected??? I was really dissapointed in the numbers a stock SR20det put down at 173hp. the day was great and for the first event not a bad turn out.

Wow 191 whp all motor!! That would be a fun car to drive!! Do you know the engine specs? My truck would be nice with that kinda power :D

Wow 191 whp all motor!! That would be a fun car to drive!! Do you know the engine specs? My truck would be nice with that kinda power :D

stock bottom end with 150K miles, ported head with reground cams and 50mm webers.

I guess I missed that. Maybe he is giving everyone different info so we don't find out his secrets.:)

Someone get him to sign up for ratsun!!! I gotta know that engine combo :)

I guess I missed that. Maybe he is giving everyone different info so we don't find out his secrets.:)

you never know with him I have known him for a few years and he is a nice guy but he has a few shady friends (havent we all at some point) all I know is that thing surprised the hell out of me.

Someone get him to sign up for ratsun!!! I gotta know that engine combo :)

HEAD WORK!!!

Rebello has built a few KA24de for offroad racing and I heard he has made 350+hp out of them with a set of 50s