Stock Hitachi Carb wanted in So Calif. DCH340 pleez :)

Rays74

Well after getting ol' Yeller's sweet '73 back to it's previous "leak free" (headgasket) ways, a dodgy carb prob has cropped up and we are on the look out for another Hitachi to build up.

The DCH340 off of any L-20B would fit the bill perfectly........you Weber dudes wanna sell the stocker you took off? All I ask is it to be in reasonable cond, and complete.

Paypal waiting.

thanks Ratsun and SWDP :)

--Ray

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the bill for that one, J? Mind ya we are looking for a good core, prefer one that was in use recently (somewhat....lol).

Let me know what you need for it, shipping should be easy at approx $11 for a flat rate med box.

thanks,

--Ray

Thanks Cdub, if it's like the one jastrunk97 sent me a pic of (below) then yes I'll take it :) I can use both carbs.

thanks

--Ray

WP_000682-Copy.jpg

I've got a much prettier one. plus, a decent amount of smog stuff, if you want it or need it.

Cool, ok what did you need for it?

Smog equip?? Naw, smog stuff is for the later trucks.........we're flyin' free of any restrictions over here since the trucks and wag-ooon are '74 and earlier :D

--Ray

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

thread jack ! how does the secondary work on these carbs please?

i'm running a single points distributer and the third gear indicator is unplugged from my transmission.

will this have any effect on it's operation?

thank you,

lonely Dat driver in new england

They are vacuum operated.......only start to function when there is enough demand from the engine unlike the Weber which is mechanically operated and will open anytime you put your foot in it.

That switch you mentioned is only ignition related (was used orig with a dual point dist) and has zero effect on your carb question :)

regards,

--Ray

i just threw two away yesterday :(

I usually say that!!!!!!!!

Well, prolly for the best anyway's Hainz since I well know these aren't your fav type of fuel mixer....... the ones you chucked were most likely used as wheel chocks, HUH? B) :rofl:

JK, thanks anyways,

--Ray

• 1 year later...

Updating the old wanted thread........I need another stock Hitachi carb in complete and not too modified condition. This one is for my wagon build :)

510 linkage or truck linkage no prob.

Lemme know whatcha got...Paypal ready, thanks!

--Ray

Updating the old wanted thread........I need another stock Hitachi carb in complete and not too modified condition. This one is for my wagon build :)

510 linkage or truck linkage no prob.

Lemme know whatcha got...Paypal ready, thanks!

--Ray

Ray please use the classifieds section to place an ad... http://community.ratsun.net/classifieds/category/4-engine/?sort_key=date_added&sort_order=desc This is the 620 section for discussion of the 620. Your cooperation is much appreciated.

You can contact Ray @ http://kelley4four@msn.com or send him a p/m @ http://community.ratsun.net/user/519-rays74/ with any offers.