Canby 2013: Where Wet Dreams Come From

chester

Looks like my ride crapped out last minute style. If I can't sort out a new ride for myself , one passenger, and some camping gear, and not to push my luck but hopefully my 6ft table, looks like I'll be at home sitting on $800 dollars worth of decals :(

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ No the fuck you wont, buddy.

if you don't find a ride you text me or someone else. We rally up some trucks, wagons, dildos and head up and snag you and yo stuff up!

1utkj.jpg

Who all wants to help volunteer help get crackajack to canby if he needs halp?

• Like 3

We are gonna get a ratsun skate jam going on!

Just get everyone with a truck to bring 2 bags of concrete mix, garden hose, and a shovel.......

We'll dig the field out and build a Datsuns Northwest/Ratsun Skatepark...... :ninja:

..............................I don't even skate.

^^ I think the canehdians are already on the road man.  how far you got till you hit Tacoma WA?  Theres a group coming down from there tomorrow and saturday I believe.

I slept in my car in canby 10' 11' 12'

Bringing a little tent this year. fuck the passenger seat again :rofl:

Looks like my ride crapped out last minute style. If I can't sort out a new ride for myself , one passenger, and some camping gear, and not to push my luck but hopefully my 6ft table, looks like I'll be at home sitting on $800 dollars worth of decals :(

after I arrive on friday an unload my shit I can help you out, I got the truck you can fill with stuff. Also have a bigger tent if you need a place to sleep.

I have one of my buddies coming up with me in my truck. If you need us, me and izzo will get you to canby :P

• Like 3

Get in your car and head out now. Its the event of all events you don't wanna miss. Shenanigans like no other.  Oh, and last year we had smokey and the bandits on projector... Can't miss that.

What??!!   Where was I for this??

^^ I think the canehdians are already on the road man.  how far you got till you hit Tacoma WA?  Theres a group coming down from there tomorrow and saturday I believe.

I slept in my car in canby 10' 11' 12'

Bringing a little tent this year. fuck the passenger seat again :rofl:

You are f'in trippin sleepin in your truck..........feels fine and dandy at night when you "pass out"..........it's the next mornin that hurts.

What??!!   Where was I for this??

You are f'in trippin sleepin in your truck..........feels fine and dandy at night when you "pass out"..........it's the next mornin that hurts.

I only slept in my truck one year, the rest of the time was in a passenger seat ( cus driver seat broke and don't lean anymore) :lol:  Trust me, I passed out in the bed / seat, and it still sucked the D

I'm down for being swooped as soon as anyone is able. If there's room for my table and a passenger, great! If not, fuck it. I'll sit on the ground and sell some stickers dgaf. Janksun, Izzo, lmk. Once I sell some stickers I'll pick up some beverages, and I already have smokables.

Just get everyone with a truck to bring 2 bags of concrete mix, garden hose, and a shovel.......

We'll dig the field out and build a Datsuns Northwest/Ratsun Skatepark...... :ninja:

canby has skate park der der

..............................I don't even skate.