Canby 2013: Where Wet Dreams Come From

chester

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look around! If you don't see one, start one?

Friday off confirmed. Sitters lined up and kids gone from friday morning till sunday evening.  Car cleaned out!  This weekend will inspect the xmember studs / bolts... Check the oil, check the trans fluid, check the rear diff, get a BJ from the gf, get supplies ready to go.... 

Being 16 I better start saving up gas money.... Anyone gonna start a thread about the train down from the Seattle area?

We usually go down on Saturday but i'm not really one to get up at the crack of dawn to get there.. But i am really going to try and get there before 1:00 pm this year.

I don't like getting up early. But its hard not to wake up at 7am there at the fair grounds.  You hear people moving around outside, some L20 with straight pipe off in the distance going BRAPPPP.... Brapp rappp.....  You know its time to get up, freeze your nuts off and be ready for a long day :lol:

Im seriously thinking about making it down for atleast a day as Ill probably have to much other shit going on to camp out. Id be heading out from packwood, taking hwy12 then onto I-5 down to Canby. Im sure there will be, but any word on a convoy heading down from seattle area???

Look around! If you don't see one, start one?

Friday off confirmed. Sitters lined up and kids gone from friday morning till sunday evening.  Car cleaned out!  This weekend will inspect the xmember studs / bolts... Check the oil, check the trans fluid, check the rear diff, get a BJ from the gf, get supplies ready to go.... 

im doubting this mouth hug you speak of.....  I generally have to do something amazing to get one of those!!  jerk!

^^ I don't haha.  Shit happens all the time at my house... 

I was thinking about starting one. Meeting at Krispy Kreme in Tacoma. Me and tristin were thinking of going Friday after work or school.

That's if there isn't an emergency, he doesn't get a flat, doesn't have time, something came up, grenades a dildo, dick falls off etc...  :poke:

• Like 1

^^ I don't haha. Shit happens all the time at my house...

That's if there isn't an emergency, he doesn't get a flat, doesn't have time, something came up, grenades a dildo, dick falls off etc... :poke:

Ya I'm gonna end up having like 5 spares in my truck and some strap on dicksfor him...... Shits rough

Im seriously thinking about making it down for atleast a day as Ill probably have to much other shit going on to camp out. Id be heading out from packwood, taking hwy12 then onto I-5 down to Canby. Im sure there will be, but any word on a convoy heading down from seattle area???

Saturday?

Spiffy`s parking lot?

About what time were you thinking ??

there is going to be at least 3 of us coming from south of Oly ,, but we will be stopping for breakfast  probably right off the freeway in Battle ground at a place called Jollie's ,,,,,,, the place is dirty , the waitresses are fat,  the service is slow and the food is greasy ,,, but it suits us . :D

• Like 1

Only lose water out of the overflow, I used a cleaner with a dye and no leaks we're found. I rant without the fan shroud for a while and was having the same issue, so I put it back on and it still does it.

Never did a compression test. I'll pick up a kit to do it tonight.

Kits under twenty bucks. Ten minutes worth of time. If you noticed low compression in a cylinder or two (fwiw common HG failure will result in two cylinders together losing compression) You can also do a leak down test to rule out rings. Just throw a little oil in the cylinder, enough so it will goto the outside of the piston, do a test again... See if it rises. Couple pounds of pressure is OK.  more is not!

You never know when that shit goes out, just kinda happens. In the wagon, I thought I was losing water but wasn't really. Was just getting hot and shooting out the overflow.  Did a test and found shit compression. Good luck mang!  Hope to see you at canby. 

I meant I hope to see you in the ugly fuckling there :rofl:  Can't wait to catch up in person man, been a while lulz

Last I saw you, was at the meth heads shop watching him shit his pants trying to keep himself under control long enough to install a brake shoe. I did a better job and he owns a mechanic shop lolwut