49th annual Ratsun Meet @ Tacoma Carls Jr. Sat. June 23rd

DatDoug

"DATE CHANGE"

Cruise that ol Datsun on down to Carls Jr. in Tacoma on 6th st. Saturday June 23rd 11am - 3pm.

Good place to meet with lots of parking on the main st. , food from Carls Jr. & Bigfoot Coffee too B)

Checkout the ol Datsuns, Hangout, meet new peeps & reunite with old ones B)

Maybe a lil cruise after :thumbup:

CarlsJr2.jpgCarlsJr1.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF, the first one that Hobbes goes to since we've been around and we probably won't be making it.... what sort of bullshit is that?! :lol:

Unless a miracle happens and the 510 is rolling by then, we'll be hunkered down in the garage here trying to wrap it up for Canby. We'll see!

Your weather channel broken or something? Why all these rainy day meets? WHY DOUG? :confused:

Dude I am constantly on the weather channel. Dont worry, there will be more meets L8r this summer.

You guys are moving away from Zelda?- You know she has separation anxiety?!?!?!

Haha, we're just moving up to Shoreline/Lynnwood area. No need to worry, we'll still see Zelda just as often as we don't see her now ;)

We just have to be out of our place by the end of June, so depending on how shit rolls out, we may be moving stuff around that weekend, or just need to be packing still. Working on the car is delaying the packing process.... go figure! :lol:

Guest LoneWolf

Hi everyone, if my 510 is running good after I get home to Canada from Oregon Canby event...well I'll make another trip to USA and meet up with you guys in Tacoma Carl's Junior.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LoneWolf

Hey everyone, the Canby 2012 was awesome, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to make this meet up at Carl's Junior on June.23rd...it's still a possiblitiy, but we have a local show here on the same weekend...it on the Island (Victoria) I will have to take the Ferry to get there from Vancouver...make sure you guys take some photos.