Choppers 510

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That whole back quarter panel is rotten, and the rear fender arch is NOT stock. the tailight panel looks easy to remove,, but hard to replace/fix,, I would have given up and found a cleaner shell after just seeing the floor-pans. just WOW ... hope you have a welder, and another 10-15 years in you .... We NEED moar pics!!.... to see if it's save-able

What is your goal?? ... if it's just a rusty beater car for a couple years, drive it till it drops,, and keep all your parts for the next shell

i dont know man... you might want to just shave the crap outta the car, throw a paint job on it and sell it... 510's are relatively straight with hard body lines in the first place.. it shouldnt be that hard... another shell with more potential is right around the corner (figuratively). dumped, and shaved is whats "in" nowadays anyway... ride the trendwave while its still hot.

That whole back quarter panel is rotten, and the rear fender arch is NOT stock. the tailight panel looks easy to remove,, but hard to replace/fix,, I would have given up and found a cleaner shell after just seeing the floor-pans. just WOW ... hope you have a welder, and another 10-15 years in you .... We NEED moar pics!!.... to see if it's save-able

What is your goal?? ... if it's just a rusty beater car for a couple years, drive it till it drops,, and keep all your parts for the next shell

if I could have found one in my budget that was in better condition, I would have jumped on it. I have body parts on thier way and will be ordering a drivers floorpan from Australia if nothing shows up locally floorpan wise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...