68 ka24de(t) roadster.

Hey y'all.

Im newish here and just thought I'd share some of my life with y'all. I have a 68 roadster. In five days I go pick up a ka24de and will eventually be putting a "t" in that title. Yup it will be a ka-t. So if I ever get around to it I'll post some pics. And when I do…

So enjoy and I hope at least one of you gets to ride in it when it's done.

Frisk-taker!

• Like 1
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey y'all.

Im newish here and just thought I'd share some of my life with y'all. I have a 68 roadster. In five days I go pick up a ka24de and will eventually be putting a "t" in that title. Yup it will be a ka-t. So if I ever get around to it I'll post some pics. And when I do…

So enjoy and I hope at least one of you gets to ride in it when it's done.

Frisk-taker!

You better get those pictures going sooner than later or else everyone will hate you.

Yeah trail is definatly in the redneck part of bc. And maybe that's why I like it. The oics are coming. But I'll have to actually sit down at a real computer. I do most of my forum cruising on my phone. Usually at work. Ggzilla, I have the body off and I'll be getting the engine and tranny on Friday. After that the progress will be slow. Young family, you know how it goes. But if anyone wants to sell me a goon in the meantime I'm always looking for one of those.

Cheers~Errol.

• 3 weeks later...

Got a bit done lately. Intake is cleaned up and painted. Oil pan is in the process of being modded. And Dennis, I don't like that attitude. I have lots o pics, however I rarely sit down at a real computer so you'll have to have a bit of patience.

Yeah trail is definatly in the redneck part of bc. And maybe that's why I like it. The oics are coming. But I'll have to actually sit down at a real computer. I do most of my forum cruising on my phone. Usually at work. Ggzilla, I have the body off and I'll be getting the engine and tranny on Friday. After that the progress will be slow. Young family, you know how it goes. But if anyone wants to sell me a goon in the meantime I'm always looking for one of those.

Cheers~Errol.

68 goon in edmonton for sale $800