L16 Intake Manifolds needed

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is Datsun Parts LLC?

We are a small business in Rancho Cucamonga Ca. We provide a variety of Datsun Parts for the 70-83 Z cars, Datsun 510 and 620 Pick Up Trucks. We specialize in complete long block rebuilt stock or performance engines.

We also can provide you with any other parts associated with completing your engine build. We encourage you to call (909)641-5383 or email us at sales@datsunpartsllc.com to discuss exactly what your goals are for your car.

Our Mission Is To Provide You With Excellent Service And The Datsun Parts You Need At Competitive Prices.

So all the good smogless intakes get bought up and then sold back with a markup? Free enterprise is great but we're a small comunity of enthusiasts helping each other out.

Thanks for the clairification, however this "small community" is nationwide. I use these manifolds in our complete weber conversion kits. I sell them at a clearly marked competitive price. This is a product and service that have have sold dozens of times to very happy customers who do no have to source various locations to find these. No one has ever complained about my prices either.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.