510 Floor Boards

So these are some 2dr 510 floor boards I had made. Just wondering how many people would like to buy them if i reproduce them? dont have a price yet, i guess im just testing the water here. so let me know and if i get enough demand i might make more sets.IMG_0588.jpgIMG_0589.jpgIMG_0590.jpgIMG_0591.jpgIMG_0592.jpgIMG_0597.jpgIMG_0598.jpgIMG_0596.jpgIMG_0593.jpgIMG_0599.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah definitely would be interested depending on the price. Especially if there was a chance to get the front ones a little longer. My driver side is just on the floor, but my passanger side has a few holes were it starts to become the firewall above the floor pan.

Yeah definitely would be interested depending on the price. Especially if there was a chance to get the front ones a little longer. My driver side is just on the floor, but my passanger side has a few holes were it starts to become the firewall above the floor pan.

my front passenger is the same way. if you look in the picture, part of the wheel-well and fire wall are cut out. im currently figuring out the best way to fix it and look original as possible on mine. with out being in front of yours idk if i can help you on that one. the front board is cut to rest on the seam where the firewall comes down.

you can get them cheaper from mark grimsley http://datsun510.com...or-pan&cat=3375

One of the nice things about Mark's panels is that there is a decent flange at the front and both sides of the panel to make it easy to weld to the firewall, inner rockers and the trans tunnel. Also, it has several beads for strength.

Maybe you could make yours more like his and price them like his and save people on shipping as Mark is here on the east coast.

One of the nice things about Mark's panels is that there is a decent flange at the front and both sides of the panel to make it easy to weld to the firewall, inner rockers and the trans tunnel. Also, it has several beads for strength.

Maybe you could make yours more like his and price them like his and save people on shipping as Mark is here on the east coast.

how do i go about ordering the floor panels from Mark. I clicked the link but it took me to a picture. Thanks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.