NW 3rd Annual Ratsun Meet And Greet/ Swap Meet May 20th

I had to leave early too :mad: ... gotta pay the bills, and more important than that, buy some parts for the 510!! Had fun though!! Next time i'll take the day off so I can hang out and drinnk beer w y'all! Thanks for the good time all!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank You, Jeremy and crew they did a great job, the rain was a challenge but they had burgers, dogs, salad and soda and the front of the his garage to get out of the rain. I would guess about 40 cars and trucks rolled through?? Here's a couple of pics of the faithful 1200 guys.

P5201247.jpg

Left to right Dave Ckick's tribute car #24 1200 coupe, Jerry Sallee's orange 1200 sedan, Smurf and on the end Jerry's 1200 sedan race car- with Nova grill.

P5201248.jpg

And from the other side!

Met some new guys and talked, cause that what we do, stand around, talk cars and yea it was a little wet!

Cool seein everyone. Wife was feeling like shit, so i came in the g20 instead of pulling out the 510 like i was going to due to the rain. Fucking rain. Funny when 3 510's that showed up that my parents used to own.

I remember it was cool. My mom sold the car when i was like 5. I remember those sunroofs were common in a few dimes when i was that age, was the split one that had a light running down the middle of it on the inside...but that was like 26 years ago so my memory isnt to good of it.

I just showed my mom the picture on facebook and she was like...Thats my old car lol. Just always funny seeing old family cars.

It looked very cool with the dual ones up....but sad thing is i bet its a good luck finding one situation nowadays. If i got a 510 with rust in the roof id put a moon roof in again, always loved how they look...but cant justify cutting up a good roof lol.

Yeah I already have one in there so I just want to save it since the seals are horrible. The sunroof in there now was installed in like '71 and the company has since gone out of business so parts are NLA. Looking for something new now...