Portland Swap meet

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cony was all stock inside, with a bench seat. I think it had a chevy V8, I didn't look at that closely but was more interested in drive transfer unit. The engine is pointing towards the front, but the diff was in the rear. It had a 180-degree transfer box.

th_20120413154856DSC06286.jpg

redbanner, i believe i talked to your dad(?) at your stall. he said you were out looking around at the time tho. as i was walking by i noticed the ratsun cards you had sitting on the table so i had to ask about them haha. i saw wayno cruising around on his bike by the pits, i think i saw yello620 on a bike there too?

PIR had a lot of z and 510 stuff. i bought fender mirrors,dashcap,brake rotors, datsun models, battery hold downs, steering wheels, wink mirror, datsun 280z steering wheel.. and some other stuff. there was a non egr intake manifold. and i found i guy that lives in Oregon city who has a few storage units of datsun parts

i also met redbanner

redbanner, i believe i talked to your dad(?) at your stall. he said you were out looking around at the time tho. as i was walking by i noticed the ratsun cards you had sitting on the table so i had to ask about them haha. i saw wayno cruising around on his bike by the pits, i think i saw yello620 on a bike there too?

You should have yelled at me, I was so busy looking for datsun stuff, while trying not to run over anyone, that I didn't see faces at all.

I seen bananahamuck and his son and father, and kamakazi620 on the strip, one sure misses a lot on a bike.

• 6 years later...