i done with datsuns

Thought I'd add in what most of you know and that is that Ted (and Bonnie) are freaking awesome, and have hooked me up with parts and mailed them all the way across the country to MA. They've sent me stuff folks won't even put on ebay cause it is such a pain to ship big items. Honestly I don't know where I'd be w/o them on my 521.

Thanks Ted (and Bonnie!)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People from Vancouver are gay especially people from battleground.

Your_Gay.jpg

take that to the toilet and sit on it...

this forum has lost all its worth.... I done with grammer.

oh..and please dont respond to me, it only gives me encouragement.

i write these things out of bordom and to prove the point that... well, yer gay.

I'm kidding. i have only met two of you and you were both gay.

wow! This is where this forum is going.

This is why I am glad to be SO far ahead in life then most people. I don't have to play games like the rest.....you can laugh and call me gay all you want but I don't really care, because at the end of the day I come back to my home thats almost paid for at the age of 26.

ted sorry to hear u r thinking about leavin, but as u realize, people are people, we will always have to deal with the whiners, and criers..never met u and was hopin to try to get that wheel from u..if it was / is cost effective, as for all the other junk, c'mon people i thought we were all way beyond third grade, enuff of the he said, she said stuff..a little fun poking is ok, but quit being such baby ass whiners, grow up, we all have 1 thing in common, we love datos, we all need to understand that we are all differant, that way it doesn't get boring,that's better than being all the same.. we all come from differant backgrounds, we just need to realize we all have differant outlooks at things, enuff soap box preachin on my part.. ted give it a while maybe lay off sellin for a while, every one else grow the hell up !!!!!:D luv ya all, only been here a short while and u all have been very great and helpful..just maybe relax and think about how u want to be treated before u fly off and treat some one else like CRAP, at least thats how i think, just my 2 pennies worth..:D

well said i think it would be a shame to let this forum die i have only been here a little bit (though ive had my 610 for almost 4 years) and i not only have gotten help but have found it fun to just read threw the posts and one thing everyone should remember is to treat others the way you would like to be treated and we will all be good ted man its a shame your leaving us i have read quite a few of your posts and they are quite informative i woul have liked to have talked to you more