Crackerjack's decals FS

Decals for sale by Vector Vinyl Inc. biggrin.gif

Color selection: Ice Grey, Moonlight Blue, Brilliant Blue, Middle Red, Chrome, Pink Chrome, Orange Chrome, Neon Green, Neon Pink, Orange, Black, Matte White, Burgundy.

I can purchase any color I don't have locally by the yard make sure your decals look just right! This service may increase decal price by a small amount (typically increase of $1 per 6'', lol, so nothin that'll break the bank)

I will keep this thread current, so if an item or color is listed here, then I have it biggrin.gif

Paypal: chrischilds@rocketmail.com Please send as "personal payment", or include extra to cover fees.

For other sizes, colors, or custom requests, PM me, and/or visit my vinyl thread in General Discussion.

ATTN: I DO have Ratsun Rat 'n Wrench logos, and mine is unique to set it apart from the other versions out there. However, please check 71Dimer's thread and determine if one of his products fits your needs before requesting them from me :D If he doesn't have what you're after, I'm happy to provide it for you!

*NEW* SU "It's a Datsun thing" 4.5''x4.5'' $5 each

IMG_20120318_003402.jpg

Ratsun badge 1 5"x2" $6 pair

IMG_20120310_172847.jpg

Ratsun badge 2 7.25"x3" $6 each

IMG_20120307_003847.jpg

Ratsun badge 3 7.25"x1" $7 pair

IMG_20120308_223127.jpg

Ratsun Rising Sun 4.5"x3" $7 each (2 layers, has white background)

IMG_20120304_142401.jpg

Bansai 9.5"x5" $8 each

IMG_20120304_163642.jpg

Ratsun.net QR, or personalized build thread QR (Hot for Canby!!!) 4.5"x4.5" $7 each

bonvoqr.png

620 KC or Reg cab 5"x3.5" $6 each (these will be going on T-shirts as soon as I get the press)

IMG_20120310_192217.jpg

IMG_20120310_160552.jpg

Remember, all colors, sizes, and designs can be adjusted to fit your needs! Criticism, feedback, ideas, etc. are welcome, but this thread is for sale purposes.

Please visit my vinyl thread in general discussion!

http://community.rat...__1#entry639395

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Decals for sale :D

Color selection: Ice Grey, Moonlight Blue, Brilliant Blue, Middle Red, Chrome, Black, Matte White.

I will keep this thread current, so if an item or color is listed here, then I have it :D

Paypal: chrischilds@rocketmail.com Please send as "personal payment", or include extra to cover fees.

For other sizes, colors, or custom requests, PM me, and/or visit my vinyl thread in General Discussion.

Ratsun.net QR, or personalized build thread QR (Hot for Canby!!!) 4.5"x4.5" $7 each

bonvoqr.png

Now the question is can you generate any Quick Read Code? or does it have to be the link the Bonvo's 610 build? ( no offense intended, I love 610's Bonvo )

just askin....

IMAG0400.jpg

If you dont have a reader here is the link to the code :)

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/3434-610-street-demon-resurection

• Like 1

LOL, of course this one is just an example. I can generate a QR that leads to any URL, or a google map, or whatever you need :D Also, it seems they don't have to be black and white. I made a blue and red one as an experiment, and it worked great. I think QRs that link to your build thread would be tits for the upcoming Canby show! Also working on a QR that isn't pixelated, includes colors, and has the rat n wrenches right in the middle! But I need to see some interest in that before I persue it further.

• Like 1

UPDATE: I found a shop in town that will sell me vinyl by the yard! It's more expensive, but it's worth it to me to be able to provide you with unlimited color options :D So if you want something done in a color I don't have, rest assured I can make it happen for you. A big thanks is in order for all of you who have made purchases or intellectual contributions to my project.

• Like 1

Now the question is can you generate any Quick Read Code? or does it have to be the link the Bonvo's 610 build? ( no offense intended, I love 610's Bonvo )

just askin....

IMAG0400.jpg

If you dont have a reader here is the link to the code :)

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/3434-610-street-demon-resurection

lmao non taken

i feel i should ad this here

22EED2EE-orig.jpg

having some of the work in my hands i can defanantly say that this is good quality its the same vinyl used at the graffixs shop i went to in cali (really miss that shop) and im very pleased with the out come

• Like 1

Stickers ben on for a few weeks, they where super easy to put on, and crackerjack tweek the original to better suit my tastes. Thanks again man, heres some pics lol

2012-03-13121121.jpg

2012-03-12123108.jpg

2012-03-12123118.jpg

2012-03-13121036.jpg

The banzi looks way better in person, stupid camera phone....

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.