drifting at adams motorsports park

heres the deal. i decided to drift my car and tomorrow (march 8th) is the firs t thiing ill be taking it to. its at adams motorsports park in riverside ca. its 3 bucks to get in, 20 bucks for a 1 hour session, and 10 for a pitpass that lets u ride along if someone agrees to take you. it starts at 6 and goes till 9. rumor has it there is a guy with a white 510 that drifts every now and then. i went last week and it was some good stuff. so come out and support the 411 getting slideways and lets havea lil impromptu meet. heres the info for AMP.

website

http://www.adamsmotorsportspark.com/

map

http://www.google.co...&hl=en&view=map

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rumor has it there is a guy with a white 510 that drifts every now and then.

2 actually

Marcus' ls1 datsun 510 drift car and Josh's KA-t(?)

5102.jpg

datsun.jpg

mentioned the LS1 car to Tom the other day and guess he knows Marcus.

said hell prob bring it to the Tracy meet since its fairly close.

how the hell do u have buddys there when ur al the way in md?

i'm just connected like that ;)

use to live in san diego and know a lot of peeps in azusa, IE, LA, and of course SD... i'll see if they are working the tracks, they usually do, but life happens.

ls1 on a 510? Cheating? No it's not. its is just staying with the pack... Everyone has v8's now that blow smoke and burn rubber and are more reliable than a turbo 4. A v8 can last all season. A turbo 4.... Usually a race.

Oh and my buddy and I used to go to adams....

I will come and watch next Tue 3/13.if your going out, my friend beats on a 87 BMW with a turbo on Tue. nights ,I need an aluminum battery box I think to run my trunk mounted battery 4dr car ,is it required ?

the tech on the site just says proper hold downs and the positive post covered. u can get a plaastic box for a camping trailer at walmart for liek 15 bucks.

or i have one at home u can have for a few bucks

That rumor is correct! How's it going guys. Im nick. And that White 510. Is mine =) I use to be out at that track every Thursday. (TRYING ) to drift w an l20b. .. didn't do too hot. But.now im running a single cam KA. I don't go that often on Thursdays cuz. Im still not used to the power difference. So Ive been hitting up all the practice days instead. ( except for the occasional thur. Night. Where I'm fiedin' lol) was going ti head out there tomorrow. But my clutch went out on Saturday and. Wont be able to put in the new one till this weekend =/. Id be super sown to meet up with you guys at adams tho!