If you had limited time what would you do with your datto?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My health has been sketchy the last year...if something happens to me, my dad will get my wagon. He is not a huge Datsun enthusiast, but we did spend countless hours working on the car together. I doubt he would ever sell it if anything happened to me, but if he did I know it would go to a good home.

The last time I was in the hospital, there wasn't much warning I would be there, so I doubt I would have much time to enjoy it...but if I did know my time was limited, I would most likely go out, fire my little wagon up, and forget working on it anymore. After years of blood, sweat, and tears attempting to completely restore it and make a daily driver out of her, I would throw my small toolbox in the back, and head for the Oregon coast and then drive down to California like I had planned to while I was still in school. Hopefully I never make that trip before my car is actually finished...

NOTE: This is a really depressing topic. I honestly hope no one has to worry about bequeathing their Datsun any time soon.

I hope that you get to come down to Cali, Spades! The beaches on the coast are beautiful and breathtakingg! :hug:

I'd give my 510 to someone who cares about datsuns.... leave them a note about where to pick it up.... drive to my favorite spot... and walk off . laugh.gif

I hope that you get to come down to Cali, Spades! The beaches on the coast are beautiful and breathtakingg! :hug:

I'd give my 510 to someone who cares about datsuns.... leave them a note about where to pick how to start it up.... drive to my favorite spot... and walk off . laugh.gif

I'm sure that's what you meant.