engine

Modestmouse

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody can say they will do it.

But did you add in the hidden cost of newer fuel pump.radiator,hosoes new clutch. mounts, ecu relays ect....

900 shoulnds to cheap and if your cheap too you wont be able to afford the other stuff . and the car will be at his house then has it towed away cause you loose interest.

just keep the L motor and roll it

What Banzai said, I'm not saying to give up on your idea, just be careful of how you do it. I got a SR20det for my 210 but I'm not going to tear into it until I got all my parts lined up and ready to go. This way I don't have to stare at my gutted baby for for over a year when the swap could less than 2 months if properly planned right. And trying to cut corners will just bite you in the end, ask anyone on the Ratsun and they will tell you. Good luck and don't give up. :cool:

Any body knows a goof price for a swap engine to a AK 24 Nissan motor.. I have a guy saying about 900 bills labor .. o.O

go fuck your self if you are saying 900 for labor is too much. its usually 3k for a turn key ka24de swap

Any body knows a goof price for a swap engine ...

Ask this guy...

goofy.gif

.. I know he's got a soft spot for Mice, so you may just get the homie hook-up

... I have a guy saying about 900 bills labor .. o.O

Isn't 900 bills equal to $90,000 USD? That already sounds like a pretty goofy price. Just sayin'.

Any body knows a goof price for a swap engine to a AK 24 Nissan motor.. I have a guy saying about 900 bills labor .. o.O

Today I didn't even have to use my AK.

I got to say it was a goof day.

Ice cube

• Like 1