Hey guys

SRSANDS

I am happy to find a forum like this I can join for some help. I have a Toyota Tundra also and joined Tundrasolutions forum (identical) and it has helped me out alot over the years. Anyways just thought I would introduce myself. I am a new pround owner of a 72 4 dr 510. I picked it up for 100 bucks after finding myself becoming addicted to the 510 scene about a year ago. Just got it home last week and began tearing things apart and scrapping the interior. There is rust in some spots pretty bad especialy the trunk and tail light panel (ouch). But as long as I keep telling myself to remember how much it was its ok. It has the L16 Auto in it but does not have all the parts (carb, ect) to run yet, once again 100 bucks. I saw online that fiber glass tail light panel.....has anyone out there purchased and installed one of these?

There are a couple items missing from my project I am still tryin to piece together also. Does anyone know how the gas pedal switch box is connected to the carb? Can I remove it? What cars out there share alot of the same Nissan parts so I can keep my eyes open in the junk yards. Well I am sure will have more questions as the years go by just thankful to find such a good site. I am also looking for a 32/36 weber carb for a decent price and a tranny crossmember if anyone has them for sale let me know. Thanks

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome. You don't say where you're located. Fill out your user profile, por favor. :D

You just missed a 32/36 in the For Sale section, but they show up regular. Also check craigslist.

And pics! Show us what ya got for one Ben Franklin.

I am happy to find a forum like this I can join for some help. I have a Toyota Tundra also and joined Tundrasolutions forum (identical) and it has helped me out alot over the years. Anyways just thought I would introduce myself. I am a new pround owner of a 72 4 dr 510. I picked it up for 100 bucks after finding myself becoming addicted to the 510 scene about a year ago. Just got it home last week and began tearing things apart and scrapping the interior. There is rust in some spots pretty bad especialy the trunk and tail light panel (ouch). But as long as I keep telling myself to remember how much it was its ok. It has the L16 Auto in it but does not have all the parts (carb, ect) to run yet, once again 100 bucks. I saw online that fiber glass tail light panel.....has anyone out there purchased and installed one of these?

There are a couple items missing from my project I am still tryin to piece together also. Does anyone know how the gas pedal switch box is connected to the carb? Can I remove it? What cars out there share alot of the same Nissan parts so I can keep my eyes open in the junk yards. Well I am sure will have more questions as the years go by just thankful to find such a good site. I am also looking for a 32/36 weber carb for a decent price and a tranny crossmember if anyone has them for sale let me know. Thanks

If you need rear panel, got one.

510rear.jpg