mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

Also got some big velocity stacks all billet from Geers engineering,i like them they look huge under the hood but there tight against the master cylinder.But there nice.lol

photo1_zps863a7122.jpg

That's like having a birth defect LOL. 3 long and one short. Now you got me wondering about my technotoys stacks except I got the Mikuni short runner manifold.

Also, which coil do you run? Looks like a blaster 2. You have 3 ohm I'm gussing with no resistor? Pertronix ignition? I can't see well from the pics.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just for the record the shop i was using to do the roof rack and 4 link and what have you ended up be a bunch of flakes,so scratching the 4 link and just leaving it as is or doing the leaf spring thing to get one more inch out of the rear and i think that is it.I will say one thing this community is small and to many people want to fuck people over or are just plain stupid,i can say one thing when i was in the V.W. scene i never in countered these problems.Just trying to have fun make a nice truck and spend some money doing it or sharing the wealth,but a lot of people make it really hard to deal with,even the shops are getting stupid to deal with.Maybe its just me,no i know its not me.just doing the motor build with yada yada llc was a semi disaster in my book,from bad new oil pump to head not being torqued down properly and water getting into the oil to bad distributors,and then all this time my truck has been draining the battery due to shitty work on polished alternators when taken apart for polishing and then followed by a polished starter not assembled properly again with the bendix not going out all the way because they some how reassemble it with the wrong parts,after spending all this money and then they want to make it right,yea i get it but it is just a major FUCKING incoveince for such stupid ass stuff let alone time and money wasted for install or my time period.I can say one thing i will never deal with that guy again,i will sell or trash this truck before i deal with them again.And there is shops that say they will call you back and they don't,i am surprised because i guess the economy is back because they don't need the money.Ok i am done now and moving on.

Man, dats deep hawaiian but I gotta tell you, sometimes to make the situation better for everyone,  you gotta use a period and comma once in a while, damn that was hard to read!!! Just kidding, serious kine.

I used take my stuff to other people to do whatever. Most times came out okay, sometimes not. Its hard out here to find someone we trust to do good work and be honest and fair. Not like back home, where everyone knows everyone. I've had my fair share of trying to be economical and still have the best repair (or what I thought was going to be). That usually ended up with me fixing it again and lost cash.

Choose wisely. I do most all my own repairs just so i know exactly what's the condition of each repair and can blame no one but myself if it fails. Some items though are best left to the certified professionals and those professionals deserve to get paid what they do for a first time, quality repair.

Dude its not a 1/10 scale trust me years of rc and there website tell.me so ......I wanted the 510 body form my vintage trans am car.....no go much smaller .......and the 454 as trucks have some issues with the blocks ......kinda why gm.offers the 502/ 502 truck motor through the parts houses