1972 datsun 510 4 door clean title. expired tags

l16 with a weber 32/36 car and pertronix igniter

4 speed with recent clutch and rear main service

r180 diff unknown gear ratio

280zx front struts with bumpsteer spacers

troy ermish rear coilovers 200 pound springs

konig rewind 15x7 0 offset. tires are close to the wear bars

grant wheel, cd player (no speakers) 3" tach

replaced the alternator with a higher amp zx ir unit and a new battery. all the electrical works. no wires all over the place

replaced the gas tank and rubber filler neck with new nissan updated 3 piece neck. no more gas smell

the body is multi color. could be a pro or a con. shaved rear sidemarkers and c pillar vents not a good job was done. could be undone or finished. had the car on a lift to do the clutch job. poked the floor boards with a pick. they seem very solid. surface rust has to be addressed. if you dont want it to keep rusting.the spare tire well needs to be welded back up. small dents here and there. the panel that has the most damage is the drivers door. the rockers and doglegs feel solid. frame looks solid. bumpers are decent but not shiny. missing some grill trim. also has a crack in the front glass.

i want $3000 as it sits. price can go down if i start removing wheels, coilovers...

call text email 503 893 0612 dont contact me unless you have cash. no flakes please

build thread http://community.ratsun.net/topic/37436-phils-other-4-door/

craigs list http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/2862489262.html

pictures

_MG_0141.jpg

_MG_0140.jpg

_MG_0135.jpg

_MG_0101.jpg_MG_0096.jpg_MG_0095.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it come with that custom floor jack handle/hood prop? :P hahahahahaha!

talk to atom if you want to buy the handle lol

Selling her huh.Glws dude

yeah ive expressed from the beginning its not a car i would keep for years. i did save it! very daily drive able now. look at the sightings thread. its everywhere!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.