Forget Titans!! Check out these wheels!!!

datsun76_620

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got those same rims for my "73" 620. Tried them on the truck, but they are going to need spacers to fit. The front will need 1/2"-1" to keep from hit the sway bar and inner fender at full lock. The rear will need 1/4" so the the rim spokes doesn't hit the brake drum.

Monte

Reno

I just got those same rims for my "73" 620. Tried them on the truck, but they are going to need spacers to fit. The front will need 1/2"-1" to keep from hit the sway bar and inner fender at full lock. The rear will need 1/4" so the the rim spokes doesn't hit the brake drum.

Monte

Reno

PICS PICS PICS

Monte

Reno

Well that could mess things up a bit!!!?????

With the spacers do you expect them to still tuck under the fender?

Well that could mess things up a bit!!!?????

With the spacers do you expect them to still tuck under the fender?

Yes, I think so. On the rear wheels, the back of the Nismo rim spokes are just about even with area that bolts to the drum, so the spokes hit the drum before the bolt surface touches the rim, so just small spacer will be needed to correct that problem. The front drums have the similar problem plus the hitting of the inner fender and the sway bar at full lock, so a thicker spacer is needed.

Monte

Yes, I think so. On the rear wheels, the back of the Nismo rim spokes are just about even with area that bolts to the drum, so the spokes hit the drum before the bolt surface touches the rim, so just small spacer will be needed to correct that problem. The front drums have the similar problem plus the hitting of the inner fender and the sway bar at full lock, so a thicker spacer is needed.

Monte

How do you think it will fair with the disc brake conversions on it???

just titan wheels, nothing special. i dont really like them.

....me neither...:rolleyes: (But he must have gotten a serious discount on those BF Goodrichs!!! ->they look like "Korea Specials" (Raised Letters Backwards :lol:)

I really like the Rays because they look like a "New Style" Wagon Wheel:

b44.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

well the guy i was talking to in panama city decided to finally call me back on his 6 spoke titans! getting 5 of them tonight, will post pics in a few days! sad thjing is, i want those that you have now...didn't like them till i saw them "on" yours, i thought they would look really crappy...i was wrong :(