Engine gaskets.

DanielC

For those Ratsuners of you that live around Portland, OR, where do you get engine gaskets?

I know I can still go to the local Nissan dealer, and get gaskets, generally they are higher quality, and probably the highest price.

Are there dealers that give discounts for car clubs, or even just posting on Ratsun?

What about other sources?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rockauto.com - find a discount code here >>> http://community.rat...discount-codes/

Rock Auto ships REALLY fast. I usually have my products within 2 days. You have to look out when ordering multiple products, because they ship from different places, and the shipping charges will be charged for each shipping location.

REALLY big product list, and really fast shipping.

This afternoon, I found my gasket collection, and found most of the gaskets I need, except for the oil pan gasket.

I might hit up rock auto, for that one, and keep the kit I ordered complete.

You do not indicate what engine or car/truck you need the oil pan gasket for. NISMO offers heavy duty retorqueable oil pan gaskets for some engines like the 1600 roadster and RL411 engine since historically they were used for rallying and road racing. Go to the nearest Nissan dealer and ask to see the latest NISMO catalog. Your engine might have one of these gasket types as an option. They seal very well and are reusable if you want to occasionally clean the gunk out of your sump.