My 1992 Nissan Skyline GTR

A plus side of living up in the cold north. JDM Tyte yo. But on a serious note. This is my car. Its a 1992 BNR32 built by Feast Power in japan. Bought in 2008 when the Canadian dollar was worth a lot more yen then it is today. Not an auction car and bought direct from Feast who was selling it for the previous owner!

Fully built 2.7 hks gt2540's and some other stuff;)

Making 541 at the wheels on 94 octane. Wooo pump gas.

18x9.5 +15 te37's

As low as it can go with out super rubbing. Cant fit a finger in between the tire and body.

New_IMGP8619.jpg

bnr3445.jpg

dsci0201-0.jpg

dsci0193-0.jpg

bnr32226.jpg

gtrbrakes.jpg

New_IMGP8651.jpg

P1020386.jpg

bvnr3222.jpg

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate the -rep on my comment dry.gif

I said it was a GTR which deserves its own respect, but it looks like every other stock GTR. Im sure Ill get another neg on this post, but I call it like I see it:

Pictures suck

car is dirty and water spotted

stock body

basic rims

Owner has five posts and this isnt a Datsun (to me that shows hes only trying to receive praise for owning a GTR and not caring about the site)

Its a friggin GTR. Its a super car and although it make 541 whp it looks like a regular car. Ive been around a crap-ton of cars and you need to do something amazing to make them stand out these days. Maybe if it was a R34 GTR NurSpec II then I could overlook it being in stock form.

Just personal preference on a car. In the city I live in there is more then a few GTRs. Out of the mass of them in canada I only know of mine and another one that were bought not from auction. Body wise it shows. I dont know what you think would make it look better. But I dig that its simple. I bought the car to be mainly a track day car. And cared more so what is in the engine vs outside.

The reason I joined ratsun is due in part of my love of Nissan cars, and the fact Im looking at both a 1977 Datsun 200sx and a 1978 Datsun 200sx. And out of the little amount of info on them it just seemed fitting.

Ive owned mainly old school Toyotas from a 1977 Celica GT to a few Cressidas to a 1986 Corolla GTS. But never left the want for Nissan and Datsuns. ;)

Just a kid with his car.

DSC00395.jpg

Just personal preference on a car. In the city I live in there is more then a few GTRs. Out of the mass of them in canada I only know of mine and another one that were bought not from auction. Body wise it shows. I dont know what you think would make it look better. But I dig that its simple. I bought the car to be mainly a track day car. And cared more so what is in the engine vs outside.

The reason I joined ratsun is due in part of my love of Nissan cars, and the fact Im looking at both a 1977 Datsun 200sx and a 1978 Datsun 200sx. And out of the little amount of info on them it just seemed fitting.

Ive owned mainly old school Toyotas from a 1977 Celica GT to a few Cressidas to a 1986 Corolla GTS. But never left the want for Nissan and Datsuns. ;)

Just a kid with his car.

DSC00395.jpg

Did it come with the samwich machine?

Cool car. but you seriously need to be cleaned.

• 1 month later...

Beautiful car . Id give 12k for.

But once I got older I hate finding hard parts for vehicles like these and said Hell with it.

Not practicle.

A beater 510 is more practicle to me.Why/ I can leave it outside a not club and when I get out there is another one next too mine with a FOR SALE sign. Not stolen.

200sx are hard to find now as most people thought they were ugly and donated lots of parts to 510s

But one will pop up every now and then and Ratsun would be the place to find them besides gregslist.

LOve the CAR!!!!!!!!

olddatsuns.com read it.