Updated pics of my 1974 Datsun 620 check it out!!

cashi123

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3rd new 2012 upgrade, since I always wanted to get those window vent visors that I been seen a lot on old jdm cars but I was searching and looking around with out any luck to find them I decided to create my own custom vent visors so here are some pics , thanks again Matt for all your help.

Photo04032252_1.jpgPhoto04032252.jpgPhoto04180016.jpgPhoto04141629.jpgPhoto04141628.jpgPhoto04032250_1.jpgPhoto04180017.jpgPhoto04180006_2.jpgPhoto04180048_1.jpgPhoto04180012.jpg

Here are some pics of the window visors for the guy that was asking for it thanks !!

^^Those are galvanized steel for those who were asking. With a wrap of course.

You are so right Metal monkey this was our 1st prototype Vent shades, as you can see they came out perfect. But now we do polished stainless steel & we can also wrap them any color you like for an extra charge!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
pm sent

This is a set of 2 vent shades made of stainless steel and it comes with clips and instructions for installation.  The nice feature about vent shades is that they allow fresh air inside while keeping the rain outside!!

the price for the pair of vent shades are $ 60 plus shipping I take payments on  PayPal or money order, until payment is received  will ship out  vent shades, I  will calculate shipping to San diego and will get back with you tomorrow  to give yo total balance thanks.

• Like 1

I might try and meet up with you guys next time. I just bought my 74 620 yesterday in Morrow, Georgia. Drove it down 75S to Macon with one drum stopping it :P Its no where near as beautiful as this truck (not by a long shot) but I guess I have time to work on it :)

• Like 2
I might try and meet up with you guys next time. I just bought my 74 620 yesterday in Morrow, Georgia. Drove it down 75S to Macon with one drum stopping it :P Its no where near as beautiful as this truck (not by a long shot) but I guess I have time to work on it :)

share some pics of your truck  brother !!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm in Macon as well.  Damn, we need to have a Georgia meet when I get this POS runnig

go to the event list and there is a post of a classic Japanese meet that is going every 3rd Sunday of the month , let me tell you  there is a lot of Datsuns in Georgia!!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hello Ratsun friends how you  guys been doing , sorry that I been out of the game is just been busy working on the Lil Hustler making it look pretty  for 2013 LOL,new updated done to it for 2013:

.Got me a rebuilt 5 speed transmission close ratio form a 1980 240Z for $ 600. Pics coming soon!

.Custom made some fender flares using some sheet metal to wrap those big wheels  that I have         .Pics coming soon! 

.Right now I’m working on body work getting it ready for Paint same color as  the Toyota FJ (voodoo blue).

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

My Dad had a 74 just like that same color and everything, its what made me fall in love with Datsuns. it ended up breaking a ring and chipped the piston  so he sold  it to a guy from Toccoa Ga I think, we lived in Lavonia at the time.  seeing that truck brings back a lot of memories, beautiful truck btw.

• Like 1