Updated pics of my 1974 Datsun 620 check it out!!

cashi123

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3rd new 2012 upgrade, since I always wanted to get those window vent visors that I been seen a lot on old jdm cars but I was searching and looking around with out any luck to find them I decided to create my own custom vent visors so here are some pics , thanks again Matt for all your help.

Photo04032252_1.jpgPhoto04032252.jpgPhoto04180016.jpgPhoto04141629.jpgPhoto04141628.jpgPhoto04032250_1.jpgPhoto04180017.jpgPhoto04180006_2.jpgPhoto04180048_1.jpgPhoto04180012.jpg

dam i would love a set of visors just like that for mine. wanna make me one?

I have no problem making you one pejsa are you located in South Dakota? let me verified the shipping and will get back with you on this , question you want the window vent visors like the one that is in the pics with the sparkle vinyl?

I have no problem making you one pejsa are you located in South Dakota? let me verified the shipping and will get back with you on this , question you want the window vent visors like the one that is in the pics with the sparkle vinyl?

I know there are alot of guys interested in those visors. but everyone who says they are gonna make and sell them never commits. If your making and selling. lemme know a price cause im interested as well :)

que bonitooo quedo con la defensaa nuevaaa espectacularr pero lo de las ventanas ahi si no me gusto del todo y menos ese vinil que le pusistes :/ pero lo demas se ve estupendo asi dejalo ya se ve bastante bien

Gracias Peter , pues lo que paso fue que fabrique el window vent visor de aluminio galvanizado , y pues como tu sabes eso no se puede pulir para que paresca chrome bueno haci lo deje por unos dias luego llovio y el metal quedo manchado, haci que tuve la idea de wrap it up con este material y me gusto porque en el windshield tengo una sticker grande de Lil Hustler de ese mismo paterial y parece que resalta mucho, pero lo que voy a hacer luego es comprar el mero aluminio y pulirlo bien para que quede bien brillante , pero gracias mano y contame como vas con tu nave que nuevo le as hecho?

• Like 1

I know there are alot of guys interested in those visors. but everyone who says they are gonna make and sell them never commits. If your making and selling. lemme know a price cause im interested as well :)

To answer your question yes I will sell them for sure I just have to finalized the visors to perfection so I can put them in to production , prices will be post soon very soon , I can also wrap them with any color vinyl that you wish as well, so please guys be patience with me on this hopefully you will get them .

• Like 1

Gracias Peter , pues lo que paso fue que fabrique el window vent visor de aluminio galvanizado , y pues como tu sabes eso no se puede pulir para que paresca chrome bueno haci lo deje por unos dias luego llovio y el metal quedo manchado, haci que tuve la idea de wrap it up con este material y me gusto porque en el windshield tengo una sticker grande de Lil Hustler de ese mismo paterial y parece que resalta mucho, pero lo que voy a hacer luego es comprar el mero aluminio y pulirlo bien para que quede bien brillante , pero gracias mano y contame como vas con tu nave que nuevo le as hecho?

te entiendo tambien hay vinil en chrome para que paresca cromada toda la pieza y tambien se ve bastante bien :thumbup:

y pues con mi nave aun estoy en stand by porque mi esposa esta embarazada y ahorita es juntar para el beb@ asi que el Ratsun tendra que esperar un rato pero creo que lo que sige es ponerle power steering y el A/C B)

I really dig the clear signals. Looking nice. Surprised you didn't lose a finger making those visors. Now you need one for the windshield. :-)

Hey now, hampton GA? WTF man post more! We're having Datsun meets all the time and setting up a 620 crew.

Yeah my 620 is not nearly ready for an introduction. It doesn't even run. I spent over a year trying to find a King Cab that I could fix up and had a couple of false starts before I found this one in LA. Glad to see all the Georgia Datsuns on here.

Yeah my 620 is not nearly ready for an introduction. It doesn't even run. I spent over a year trying to find a King Cab that I could fix up and had a couple of false starts before I found this one in LA. Glad to see all the Georgia Datsuns on here.

Dude, you got a Datsun on a Datsun forum. Just post an introduction and lets see it :thumbup:

I really dig the clear signals. Looking nice. Surprised you didn't lose a finger making those visors. Now you need one for the windshield. :-)

Guys is official I sell window vent visor for the Datsun 620 any year, we can also wrap them in any color vinyl that you like ( prices will change depends in the color vinyl that you chose), comes with 4 clips each side to hold the visors in place, please send me your zip code so I can get shipping prices .

Well I just read all 7 pages. And all I can come up with is just "WOW!!!!!!" I just got my 74' 620 a couple weeks ago and your truck has helped me see what potential there is in these awesome little trucks. And I'm also so a Georgia Datsun owner!!!!

Shawn

• Like 1