Updated pics of my 1974 Datsun 620 check it out!!

cashi123

hey man that is one hot ass ride man maybe you can give me some tips on my i have the same truck 74 620 im here in georgia not too far away from you !!!!! googled 620 one time and a pic of your truck came out so i put it as my background didnt know u wer a ratsun member or that u lived in atlanta!!!!

Yeah sure anything for a fellow 620 friend, what is your contact number maybe we can meet on day and talk about Datsuns lol

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone knows where I can purchase some of those metal chrome window vent visor for my truck?

Aside from buying used u prolly wont find them for sale anywhere. i have been looking for a long time. a user here was going to make some but im not sure what ever happened with that. ...

New and restored parts for the 620 truck, 1st we start with the headlights frame I sand it down, apply 1 coat of primer and re painted with satin black,2nd I installed the convention H4 headlights also combining with a super bright white xenon bulbs from luminics. Photo10151658_1.jpgPhoto10151758.jpgPhoto10161325.jpg

Now we work on the trans,1st I will show you the before and after pics of the progress, I removed trans from the truck and got it all clean up and re painted with silver paint, installed new clutch kit put a little bit of grease to the fork and wala!!

Photo08191925_1.jpgPhoto08191925.jpgPhoto2291.jpgPhoto2292.jpgPhoto08192017.jpg

Old header was replaced with a custom shorty header with 2 1/2'' exhaust pipe and a magnaflow muffler and to finish it up with chrome tip , also got a lot of new parts from our friends in Autozone, and a custom one of a kind chrome alternator bracket and chrome oil cap got that from our friends in Cali Datsun parts LLC, please enjoy!!

Photo1925.jpgPhoto1944.jpgP2270555.jpgP2270557.jpgP3100582.jpgPhoto2805.jpgPhoto0677.jpgPhoto10311226.jpgP3030541.jpgP3020535.jpgP3030543.jpg

Hey man where did you get that filler piece for inbetween the tail lights. It finishes the rear of the truck off so nice, would like to score one.

Josh

It looks nice right I made it myself using some aluminum also had to custom make a bracket to lower the license plate 2" so it can be visible , I you wish to purchase this kit that comes with the cover and bracket for license plate is $ 75 plus shipping I take paypal.