My 610

kdatsun610p

My dad bought his Datsun from my uncle abt 7 years ago in Rly shitty condition . My uncle had bought it from a old lady who was the first owner. Since me and my dad got it (I was about 10 )ever since that me and him have been workin on it. The interior is completely new like it look like it came out from the factory. Next my dad redid the engine giving it a weber carb and put in a 4spd tranny. After the 4spd blew out my dad put in a 5spd. Once I turned 16 my dad handed me the keys. After he gave it to me sadly I got into a accident . But with hard work I found fender for it and new hood. Ever since the accident I've been doing everything to

Make it look better and running better. Ill put some before, accident, after accident, and now pictures later . Was hoping to get some help and feed back on what to do. Luckily I found Ratsun so help me out guys please:D!!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2eDeYe' date='03 February 2012 - 10:21 AM' timestamp='1328293286' post='626196']

Welcome aboard! Bring on the pics :D

+1

We need motivation...and oics help lubricate that need...

might be able to help you with a fender maybe even the marker light now lower that bad boy and remove them ugly ass bumpers i like the halo lights and air dam in first pic

I actually have nice chrome bumpers but no brakets... I have been looking the bottom valence to remove the turn signal but don't know where to find it

oooh ok gotcha have you pulled the bumpers off yet? it will look something like this

DSC04104.jpg

i have and it doesnt look right cuz the air dam isnt fiberglassed in plus my dad wont let me cuz of safety issues.... i plan on putting on the chrome ones soon ....im probly gona make some brakets for the chrome bumpers i have

i have and it doesnt look right cuz the air dam isnt fiberglassed in plus my dad wont let me cuz of safety issues.... i plan on putting on the chrome ones soon ....im probly gona make some brakets for the chrome bumpers i have

Yeah, leave em on. Running a car with no bumpers because "they don't look cool" is a fool's errand. Very dangerous to you, others, and your car.

yes there is a black metal box under the washer bottle you have to remove the washer bottle then remove the box it is attached to the box

thanks so much ive been looking for that for awhile now... btw if u want an air dam like mine ill keep an eye out for it next time i go to the junk yard