My 610

kdatsun610p

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

let me see if i have any

edit: the voltage regulator is located under this metal box circled in red there are 3 screws on top by the fender and 2 on the inner fender that hold it on the voltage regulator is held in with the 2 screws hi-lighted in green you will need to unplug the connecter hi-lighted in blue

itshere.jpg

let me see if i have any

edit: the voltage regulator is located under this metal box circled in red there are 3 screws on top by the fender and 2 on the inner fender that hold it on the voltage regulator is held in with the 2 screws hi-lighted in green you will need to unplug the connecter hi-lighted in blue

itshere.jpg

thanks i found it

• 4 weeks later...

im trying to remember i think its for a mopar of some kind its an old muscle car that has the window to window seal i made some out of gorrila tape as for the others i think bmw stuff is close

For the weatherstripping between the two side windows, I got some for my 710 from this place:

http://www.jjautofab.../contactus.html

I bought 2 18" pieces of "E401," and now my car is finally waterproof.

One and the same as my friend. Same source as well.

I remember finding out about the supplier from a post on ratsun about 610 weatherstripping, but I couldn't find the original post - I had to look back into my old emails. The store was pretty helpful with helping me find something that would work.

One and the same as my friend. Same source as well.