dastunboy61o Email

Hey guys, I thought I would convey that I got an email from a dastunboy61o. He is not a current user even though he says he is, and McAffe said the message may be dangerous, so I did not open it. Just a heads up, I wouldn't want anyone to get their computer all fooked up.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Sometimes my hotmail will flag a new or unknown E mail with a warning. It's not necessarily a virus, it's just mindlessly doing it's job to warn you of the danger of having unprotected E mail with strangers.

If dastunboy61o gives you an infection, then it was your own fault for listening to me.

:D

:lol:

Sometimes my hotmail will flag a new or unknown E mail with a warning. It's not necessarily a virus, it's just mindlessly doing it's job to warn you of the danger of having unprotected E mail with strangers.

yeah same here, security probably set pretty high.....

Whenever hang_510 or Phatdave send me an E mail my computer says: warning, warning!!! then says: "Take cover Will Robinson, aliens approaching, aliens approaching". It used to be reasonable but I think dave tried to give it a sense of humor.

ah shit lol..... i have alot more of pics of my ride just got too find them..... yea it was cold that day when i took those pics.... all i got too is rip out the motor before winter so it sat there.... those pics where @ my dads neighbors place they got of old cars there they want too get rid of..... if u c a datsun around here its very rare.... lucky i have two of them :) :rolleyes:

S5001484.jpg[/img]

S5001485.jpg

116.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

these are pics from this winter....... idk i found out that the motor is stuck so idk what im gunna do with it rite now....... im gunna pull the motor out of the white one forsho...... well they both have bench seat.. gay... dont like it.... i have two bucket seats from a b210 that i want too put then there but i need to know wat i would need so i can do it .....

stuck motors arent hard to free up pull the head then blast each piston with alot of wd-40 and let it soak then try turning the crankshaft after its free drop the pan and pull the rods and pistons out of it and hone each cylender