Minty Fresh 510

Tristin

Yeah, thats one of my options... I just havent gotten around to removing my stock steering wheel to take any measurements. There is plenty of "scrap" in the shop I could use. Maybe Ill take the wheel to work tonight and see what I come up with.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im hoping its really good quality. Grip Royale has a bit of a following lately, but Ive seen horror videos of steering wheels so Im hoping it works out. I cant really test it out until its bolted to the steering column, but it feels pretty sturdy in my hands. I got the pink/purple flake to tie into the neo-chrome lugs as well as if I decide to buy a hub then Ill probably be picking up the black/neo-chrome NRG model.

Coordinating accessories like a boss.

Plastic...... To match your personality...... Nice steering wheel u fruitcake..... If you got any small momos or the likes i would consider in trade ....for the gOon and if you have a remove able one for my 521 that would be great so I can get my manatee ass out of it

Oh and it's called weatherstrip adhesive imagine that, made by 3 m too ..... It's a sticky nasty shitty mess of a job..... My only advice do section a little at a time other wise u will have yellow snot everywhere....strings everywhere I tape sections down at night, careful untaping as the adhesive can get on anything and it u rip it off it may take your work with u ..... I hate it that's why I decided to strip and jamb my doors cause I ain't installing seals twice..... It's a fucktard of frustration ( u know kinda like buying something from u)

Guest 510kamikazifreak

... It's a fucktard of frustration ( u know kinda like buying something from u)

good lord...

I just spewed out my nose...beer burns :rofl: :rofl:

classic

no harm intended tight pants

Tristin knows I am making light, shit I was always told if u can't laugh at yourself then it's disrespectful to laugh at another's expense....Justin beibers down syndrome older brother, tristin will be fine.... He's good by me, the little shit

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Tristin knows I am making light, shit I was always told if u can't laugh at yourself then it's disrespectful to laugh at another's expense....Justin beibers down syndrome older brother, tristin will be fine.... He's good by me, the little shit

every datsun owner I have met and other owners I have converted to datsun owners..

as DTP would say are good eggs.. :thumbup:

We have one common ground

good lord...

I just spewed out my nose...beer burns :rofl: :rofl:

classic

no harm intended tight pants

No worries... I laughed as well. I thought it was funny and well deserved.

At least I had the 3M part right. That kind of stuff I figured they would make. I'll look into it and see what I can pick up. Hopefully its not stupid expensive and doesn't come only in gallon jars. Yeah, I didn't do so hot the first time I tried to do the seals, so I'm going to go a little slower this time. Find a different larger job to work on and in between do the seals.

I'm looking at a fuel cell specifically for increased capacity and increased trunk space. I'm going to about twice the size tank and couch mount it. I don't need crazy fuel demands, I just want more than 10 gal.

Guest kamakazi620

How bout paying me for the hubcaps or give them back since u aint using them. You can also pay me for the dist. or come get yours back. Then take the rest of de money & start building your motor.

I see DatDoug can call out people who owe him money,But if i do it BANN.......................
  • Like 1

I see DatDoug can call out people who owe him money,But if i do it BANN.......................

Lol thats way old news... way to bring that back up.

Tristan why you were tight pants? I can't were skinny jeans cause my nuts don't fit.

I find them more comfortable than loose jeans. And if you know anything about jean cuts, I dont wear "skinny jeans." Skinny jeans is a style similar to tights wear the hem of the pant legs are tight against your ankles. All my pants are pretty tight, but loose around the ankle. So tight, but either straight leg or boot cut.

3m weather strip glue. AutoZone carries it. Its in a black toothpaste like container.

Sweet! That makes it easy. I was hoping I wouldnt have to buy it online.

I don't think jalen wanted a explanation he just wanted a chance to say something about his nuts...... Which no else appreciates.....

Fashion advice ...... My nuts aren't large or bulbous..... But I wear alot of carhart double fronts.....baggy.... I grew up

Late 80 s and 90s and we wore tight pants I don't know how people do it .......u can't do shit I gotta have my space. Not for huge tastic nuts.... For the comfort...

And secondly, jalen No one needs nor wants big balls..... U want big pole... In all my years no chick has ever been a ball freak/.... What good are giant balls u tool

I never had any problems with Doug. He gave me a set of hubcaps one day while I was at his place. I only had like $20 on me so I owed him. And that same trip he broke my ignition system... Took us like 5hrs to figure it out. Part of the troubleshooting was switching out distributors. When I left his place, I was running his and he had mine. So we needed to swap back.

Doug and I have always been cool. Though most of the time I go over there it's for the Roach Coach burritos and to see his dog Zippy.

blah blah blah ... tristin... all i heard is u screwed another ratsun memeber again.... for the love of pete..learn to wipe your ass...hahahhhaha, i knew i should keep a eye on you... ok i think im done fucking with u....gilligan...

can i have the hub cabs then too..... i got twenty bux