Minty Fresh 510

Tristin

Dude, keep us posted on Canby. If you don't have money for your tent spot, you could bunk with us. My brother bought us a 6 person tent years ago to fit us and our dogs when we use to go often in Tahoe. And, with no pups allowed, it's just me and Brody in there. We'll try to keep the kinkiness to a minimum, but I can't guarantee anything :sneaky: It would at least save you $40 and just be gas and the $5 admission fee for your car in the corral each day. Just an option to keep in mind.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that's a MUCH better image! Damn Pugs make me get all mushy and shit :crying: Little bastards!

UGH!!! I see a picture of our Pug on my phone every damn day and I miss the SHIT OUT OF HIM!

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

Well, looks like I just have to hold on for a little longer. I got the job working for TMF and I start Monday... Canby might still be an option, but I will have to see. I might have to drive down late Friday or even Saturday morning. I dont know when my first paycheck will be though.

Right on..

glad to hear that worked out for you :thumbup:

You will figure out getting to Canby.. :thumbup:

Thats actually my spot in bed. She slept between Connie and I during the night... when I came back from taking a shower in the morning, she had situated herself in my spot under the covers and was using my pillow.

I dont think Ive seen a picture of your pug... share?

I'm just going to go back to the Pug topic here real quick..... I mean, who wouldn't think this face is fucking adorable?!

brodyandpoopie.jpg

cutie.jpg

DSC02513.jpg

PoopsPack.jpg

dirtypoopy.jpg

K, I'm done for now :blush: I still want to steal Zelda....

• Like 1

This is how Poopie (his real name was Diablo, but Poopie was a nickname that stuck and what we always called him) use to ride in the 521 with me. He would try to get up and hang out the window when I'd roll it down, and use the door handle as a step. That was no bueno, being as it was positioned to open when you pushed down. Little bastard made me have to flip them to pull up to open :lol:

PoopieTruck.jpg

Thanks!

Im a pretty big SSR fan, and once Im no longer poor I will start collecting a few more sets. SSRs are the original JDM wheels so they make any car look boss. You should pick up a set.

7299745972_0d19a4852c_c.jpg

once the car is running ill be able to start saving for some legit wheels

hey congrats ont he job figured u would let me know in a personal level but meeehhhh, your a youngsta....they will be lucku to have such a valuable pos working for them.....now will u sell me that ipad at our wink slashed price..

Quickly back on the topic of pugs. I've got a half mini schnauzer half pug, pretty sure he's all pug on the inside. Snores, "talks", sits as high up on your lap/chest as he can. Next dog we get has to be a pug! Have you heard of Short Snout Brewing? You'll have to check them out when/if they get a tap room open.

Congrats on the job. So quick!

7c6cc5d0.jpg

• Like 1