Minty Fresh 510

Tristin

^^^ Pug! :hyper:

Anyone have an idea about the fuel pump? I have this morning off and was thinking of trying to flip it around to start mocking up routing paths.

I'll probably be doing some cleanup on the radiator top a bit too. There were some areas I couldn't quite reach to scrape off the peeling paint goo so I need to grab some Qtips and try again.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yours look's like a diaphram style ont ... ie original looking... which from my expeerience wth pressure regulators u can clock ... not sure about this pump but hey a new one is only 25 bux....but new ones aenet bolt together....there crimped so no spinny

They worked out great. Decent price, soft and pliable, a bit of a pain to install (just because they are weather seals, not because who I bought them from), and seal up perfect. I wouldn't hesitate to pick up a set. I'll pick up another 4 whenever I paint it in the future.

No problem! When I buy new tires in the future I will probably go to the rear size for all rims. The fronts are impossible to find in that size so for ease of replacement I'm just going to get a more common size.

Really? The front is at least a factory size for a Smart ForTwo, so they should be available more long term. I've never even seen a 185/50-15 for sale anywhere. Where did you get those?

Maybe I have them backwards. It could be 185/55... I'll have to check. But yeah, the fronts were near impossible to find. I had a flat a month or so ago and it took me forever to replace. I went to maybe 5-6 places and they had never even heard of the size.