tacoma monthly meet at the graffiti garage.

78silvia200sx

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well looks like the car is acting weird so Im going to have to bail on all the plans I had this weekend. I want to get it taken care of before I decide to go on any long trips... it seems like it didnt even want to make it the mile to Home Depot and back. Enjoy the meet guys.

I heard some butt wipe drove a mini van to this shiz-nit,,,, WTF .Do you guys have no pride whatsoever??

At least that butt wipe ended up parking it one lot over, so not to ruin our Datsun-only meet. Damn near crashed the whole fucking thing!! Oh yeah, and, he managed to leave one of his kids' toys on the bed of our truck...... No more broken moo'ing cow toy for that one! :lol:

And I have to send out a big thanks to Pumpkin. We've hit this Tacoma meet twice now, and each time have had issues with our battery and Dave was our saving grace each time. Gosh, what we do without him?! :wub:

Guest Rick-rat

It was good to get out and see the people that showed up, need to find another place, too expensive. (Just leave the wife at home). Too many antique shops there, gotta go back tomorrow for the dresser she had to have. Still good to see everyone that was there

I didnt stick around long, but im definately going to try and get to more meets! Just gotta source a new turbo before the next one :( i knew it was runnin funny, then bam blew up on the drive home!

Thats why I called it off for myself... it was acting weird when I started driving this morning, and I didnt want to chance it. Blown turbos are no fun.

Thats why I called it off for myself... it was acting weird when I started driving this morning, and I didnt want to chance it. Blown turbos are no fun.

Yeah, its the 2nd one this month two, just got done putting in a new motor as well, ah well N/a never hurt anyone haha

I will start setting up at about 10am on Sunday the 18th, BBQ to start around noon. Will be there all day scrwin around on cars and whatnot so feel free to stop by most the day. The address will be disclosed closer to the date, but its close to Puyallup High School.